• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Anyone else got the same thing as me? When ur trying to login it just loads and then it doesnt work to log in, it just freezes, and laggs

whats wrong with LoL? now it doesnt even work to start the game, anyone knows why the closed it and when they will open it?

A New Champion Approaches: Trundle, the Cursed Troll

Abilities:

Rabid Bite: Trundle bites his opponent, dealing damage and sapping some of their attack damage.

Contaminate: Trundle infects a target location with his curse, gaining attack speed, movement speed, and crowd control reduction while on it.

Pillar of Filth: Trundle creates a plagued beacon at a target location, which becomes impassable terrain and slows all nearby enemy units.

Agony (Ultimate): Trundle immediately steals his target’s health and a percentage of their armor and magic resistance. Over the next six seconds the amount of health, armor, and magic resistance stolen is doubled.

Decompose (Passive): Whenever an enemy unit near Trundle dies, he heals for a percentage of their maximum health.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Ok they dont screwed him like they did with Irelia, his mine. Hard to kick from line, Cho Gath Passive V2

Last edited:
i think hes gonna be a mix between a mage and a tankish damage dealer, kinda like sion. his passive will let him lane for a long time after he gets few spells and starts dishin out some trollin power

Imo, they should make new maps before making new champs, so boring to play only 2 maps..

Well, heres my latest match

recordm.png

First time i play him :p

Back