• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

What do you say about ryze? i love him :D
recordhz.png

wtf are u buying lolaye... >_< Trinity Force? LOL, Innervate locket on ryze LOL xD and Sheen? =S Archangel Staff, Zhonyas Ring etc. not that crap :s

wtf are u buying lolaye... >_< Trinity Force? LOL, Innervate locket on ryze LOL xD and Sheen? =S Archangel Staff, Zhonyas Ring etc. not that crap :s

:s.. about sheen or what its called, i was going to buy its upgrade but we won so :p

It's the new champion, He will cost 3150ip i guess because last champ was 6k

Edit: and i think their way is that they do 2x champs 3150ip and 1 6300ip. And they go over and over again i guess
The new champ rotation:
Ashe
Cho'gath
Gragas
Irelia
Ryze
Shaco
Sivir
Sona
Veigar
Zilean

Last edited:
@Norse i dont think they have any pattern :p Its just random :(
and yeah.. champ rotation should be yesterday but they are lazy and will do it tomorroz instead

Ive been playing as Shen recently, just exploring the character rotation and wow, he's pretty good.

Last match I had 24/6/13

Though the opposite side were noobish.

What's wrong with Sona? ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?
A-MA-ZING.
7-1-21 Omg.
Tried her few minutes ago and fucking amazing we won the match. The enemy team destroyed our inhibitor and we pushed them after killing them. We destroyed 3 towers + 1 inhibitor + the nexus after killing them and we won so fucknig awesome in a match versus Yi, Shaco, Irelia, ANIVIA, mundo against us (Garen, Sona (ME), Irelia, Sion and other I dont remember. I healed them a lot and the items I had were epic. My best match in all LOL happened in 40 minutes+ of match today with Sona.

They were winning and win us in the kills average like 52-23 or something like that... They had baron and killed them twice with Baron and a lot more...

And what the hell with mana?
Took Mana Summoner Spell and Flash and just used the mana summoner spell three times, after I bought items I never used it anymore.

woot0.png

1st time and epic.

i playd with sona and got 4-4-18 first game and 19-5-14 second game.

SHES SO FKING OP!!! its like... hai, we all mages (this is second game) but we heal so much bc i have 4 archangel and a zhonya plx your damage is useless when i hit 1.3k dmg combos plx

Just got home from school but WTF why is Trundle 4800 IP? will all new champions cost that? =P I hope so cuz 3150 Is too cheap and 6300 is too much for a champ =P

I wish champs would cost 15k etc ;) Something to waste the ip on since i already have all champs ^^

hope they add so you can send IP to eachother from diff. accounts, then i wud hack ya and take ur ip to mine acc ;)

Back