• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

They should make some cool champs that cost 15k IP and cannot be bought by riot points.

Would rox xD

I see no champion as cool. lol.
I guess a pvp-based game isn't about the 'coolest' champion, but the most 'skilled' champion, right?

keptongettingksd.jpg

i kept on getting KSd late game which suckd ;( but we had fun xD

i got nashors cause i was having problems with CD and banshees cause of their vlad and cho being half decent... cho's silence got me killed twice :(

edit:

how would you build kassadin? just kind of want feedback on different builds to experiment with.

Currently, i do mana crystal and then turn it into the tear and grab boots if i got the money and build sorc shoes next time i recall and get arc's then too. After that, zhonya/void staff.. only get void staff if they building mag resist and start working on banshees.. only reason i grabbed the CD reduction is cause i was having to use my ult a lot to catch up to them cause of cho... another reason i got banshees for cho xD.

Darn.. Dont know who to buy, what you think? Your opinions might help me

One of these do I wanna have but I cant decide

Teemo (Ap Teemo <3<3)
Kassadin (Pros and Cons :<)
Warwick (Fun but not fun xD)
Heimerdinger (Funniest Champ Ingame but..)

Tell me which champ of these you would buy and why plx XD

None, save your IP :D

Im sick and tired of joining retarded random matches with leavers & noobs..

Anyone level 17~?
Add me - Ryrex..

I'd like to play with someone who aren't noobs and perhaps we can win -_-

None, save your IP :D

Im sick and tired of joining retarded random matches with leavers & noobs..

Anyone level 17~?
Add me - Ryrex..

I'd like to play with someone who aren't noobs and perhaps we can win -_-

Why should I save? I want one of these, I got 35/65 champs, I want my 36th. so tell me if you would be able to get one of these 4 champs free, who would it be ? =P

Teemo (Later but not now...)
Kassadin (BUY HIM! He's perfect no cons no pros for me atleast, ^_¨)
Warwick (No... Waste 3k IP
Heimerdinger (Prolly next week he will be free also with kassadin)

So... Wait a week cause Kassadin is in the corner... :p

Darn.. Dont know who to buy, what you think? Your opinions might help me

One of these do I wanna have but I cant decide

Teemo (Ap Teemo <3<3)
Kassadin (Pros and Cons :<)
Warwick (Fun but not fun xD)
Heimerdinger (Funniest Champ Ingame but..)

Tell me which champ of these you would buy and why plx XD

1: Teemo is good but not pure ap, Play him hybrid.
2: Kassadin - Simple yes there. No cons just pros. its an excellent champ and very easy to carry with.
3: Warwick very good if you can play him just learn to time your ultis.
4: No, Just no. Its a bad idea. Its a bad champ. Its a bad professor.

My sayings.. Kassadin cuz he is just THE champ.

How do you build your kassadin? I bought him a while ago last week and im interested in hearing multiple opinions on how to build him ^^

not a fan of rod of ages, doesn't have a significant regeneration value which is highly required for kassadin especially late game. Banshee veil isn't really what i prefer, id rather get a Sash because it is 105 seconds CD but it will allow you to negate any spell not just the first one that hits you. often times people will just use basic spells that don't really have high output damage JUST to get rid of the veil. However, the veil gives bonus health and mana which is of significant value to squishier champions such as kassadin.

I am also not a huge fan of mejais just for the sole reason of, if you die a few times within a short amount of time without killing any apposing champions, well face it... your kind of screwed.

Back