• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I think they should change karthus ulti, thats an op ulti...
At late game he takes half of my hp/tank and he got like 20sec cd wtf

What are you talking about, Karthus ulti with 40% CD is about 50-60 sec. And get banshee veil for example or zhonya ring if youre caster to avoid.

I think they should change karthus ulti, thats an op ulti...
At late game he takes half of my hp/tank and he got like 20sec cd wtf

Theres like 1000 different ways to pwn his ulti lol.

Banshee Veil
Zhonya Ring
Black Shield (Morgana)
Sivir E spell if you play Sivir
Alistar Ulti if u play him
Zileans Ulti.
Guardian Angle
Shen Ulti
Lux W spell
Malphite Defence Thing
and alot of more. even magic res works ;p
Silence when he does it,
Tristana Ulti on him when he does it

yeye I know theres like 100000000000 more stuff 2 do ;D

What are you talking about, Karthus ulti with 40% CD is about 50-60 sec. And get banshee veil for example or zhonya ring if youre caster to avoid.

Ye this guy donno what he talk about xD

shen's W blocks it early game because it doesnt do intense damage until feed. Kassadins passive helps him against Karthus aswell.

Never forget that karthus is insanely vulnerable and dies very easily to high dps or burst damage, or taunts even. And never forget that karthus is only "op" to new players against an experienced Karthus. Go play as him you will notice major difference in your ability to play him and everybody you have seen play him. I have played against bad karthuses and let me say this. Olaf just went NOMNOMNOMNOM GRAGGY TIME!

Darn.. Dont know who to buy, what you think? Your opinions might help me

One of these do I wanna have but I cant decide

Teemo (Ap Teemo <3<3)
Kassadin (Pros and Cons :<)
Warwick (Fun but not fun xD)
Heimerdinger (Funniest Champ Ingame but..)

Tell me which champ of these you would buy and why plx XD

Just save and buy Ezreal, thats what im going to do

EDIT:

recordf.png

Last edited:
Just save and buy Ezreal, thats what im going to do

EDIT:

recordf.png

I bought WW btw I asked WHICH TO buy of these 4

Teemo (Ap Teemo <3<3)
Kassadin (Pros and Cons :<)
Warwick (Fun but not fun xD)
Heimerdinger (Funniest Champ Ingame but..)

Did I say anything about fcking EzreaL? jeez Btw I got him so how to buy him?

Had a horrible game, in the beggining everything were fine, but in the last minutes everyone in the game lagged! everyone disconnected and reconnected min. 3 times, and then we won xd

Guys, im saving up for a 3.1k champ <.< i need something good.. like olaf/ww or malphite wich one :D?

never played malphite but my experience is strong with both olaf and ww. I enjoy both, they are great champions. They both have a neat attack that allows them to do intense damage in a single blow but ww's is longer range but not true damage :p

Had a horrible game, in the beggining everything were fine, but in the last minutes everyone in the game lagged! everyone disconnected and reconnected min. 3 times, and then we won xd

yeah me too, played some rankeds and won 3 times in row then this lags appeared so we stopped.

i heard that servers took a little beating today and that a lot of people experienced lag in USA and EURO servers :(

Anyone know a good build for Evelynn?
I really wanna pwn but Idk what to build her with..

I usually go for AP and HP items but it kinda fails, unless I'm just not getting the last hits...

Anyone know a good build for Evelynn?
I really wanna pwn but Idk what to build her with..

I usually go for AP and HP items but it kinda fails, unless I'm just not getting the last hits...

I normally go

Boots of Mobility
Mejai Soulstealer
Sheen > LichBane
Zhonya Ring
Rylai Scepter (Lovely Passive :p)
And something more like Abyss Scepter but cons is that they can see the debuff if ur close to them while stealthing uhmm.. This is a decent build =P

build high ap/attack speed teemo and watch your poisons slay! bad thing about teemo: squishy, screams upon death, dies to kassadin BUAHAHA!...

and there are a few champions of which i want to try out and purchase, which one of these following champions do people advise for a pick?

Malphite
Pantheon
Katarina

Back