• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

build high ap/attack speed teemo and watch your poisons slay! bad thing about teemo: squishy, screams upon death, dies to kassadin BUAHAHA!...

and there are a few champions of which i want to try out and purchase, which one of these following champions do people advise for a pick?

Malphite
Pantheon
Katarina

I'd say Pantheon =) His fun :D Malphite is kinda boring xD and Kata is too easy :)

Choose Malphite. It's unstopable and you'll love him because of his spells damage. It's nice to see Malphite with the ultimate killing all the enemy team just with ulti, ^^
Malph rulez.

build high ap/attack speed teemo and watch your poisons slay! bad thing about teemo: squishy, screams upon death, dies to kassadin BUAHAHA!...

and there are a few champions of which i want to try out and purchase, which one of these following champions do people advise for a pick?

Malphite
Pantheon
Katarina

I did a mistake when i took olaf though, but i regret it i would rather take phanteon than malp/kata he is crazy good now!

Last 3 matches I've played I've been on a team of 3.. -_-

Just me or anybody else experiencing lagg kind of in game? its weird. And i bought mundo because hes a fun dps champ xD having problems finding good builds though that work for him >:|

Just me or anybody else experiencing lagg kind of in game? its weird. And i bought mundo because hes a fun dps champ xD having problems finding good builds though that work for him >:|

both tank and dps works on him, he's op :(

Damn sivir is awesome!
record0.png

I almost got 5k ip now, what do you prefer to buy with the 6800? only 6,8k champs please

I would buy Twitch, Malzahar, KENNEN 100% or Swain.

No chance ezreal? im thinking of Kennen and Twitch but not malzahar or swain, i hate em :p I got doubts about Twitch but i still like him and kennen is also very good :p

No chance ezreal? im thinking of Kennen and Twitch but not malzahar or swain, i hate em :p I got doubts about Twitch but i still like him and kennen is also very good :p

Swain is funZ.

Malzahar is boring after 2-3 Games.

Twitch is boring after 2-3 Games.

Kennen is Easy and Kinda fun =).

Just bought Shen :]
I love him.

Any good builds?
And which masteries should I use?

Back