• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

A bit, yes. But dont worry a new map is coming! :)
I dont know why I cant login in the forum. Sorry you cant login because the platform is down" I always get that message :/

I dont know why I can do login in the forum. (LoL) Fixed. :thumbsup:
Hey guys are you in the test ? :)

Last edited:
Hmm.. How do you deal Magic Damage with tryndamere? Look at this..

I didn't have Sword of the divine or any item like that.. I had the items in picture and ignite and ghost.

howtodealmagicaldamagew.png

21k damage with ignite?... Really?

(Nikodada just rages 24/7 cuz he is a noob at this game. Feeding all time and blaming others.. Whata nub :D)

Yeah man, I barely argued with u ,, it was my RL and U, and my RL were right, U keep cry over some deaths he got, I play for fun and he does that too, I invited u cuz I thought "Hey lets play for fun didnt play for a while with u" oh right, doing meditate on tower, when it hitted u , what lvl were u? 5, 4,? fcking fail master yi u are

Also u brag alot, saying "UHH I WON 2,8k RIOT POINTS KEK" Wow ur so pro man gogo

Yeah man, I barely argued with u ,, it was my RL and U, and my RL were right, U keep cry over some deaths he got, I play for fun and he does that too, I invited u cuz I thought "Hey lets play for fun didnt play for a while with u" oh right, doing meditate on tower, when it hitted u , what lvl were u? 5, 4,? fcking fail master yi u are

Also u brag alot, saying "UHH I WON 2,8k RIOT POINTS KEK" Wow ur so pro man gogo

Q.Q Do you even know what meditate does ? Sigh.. Cba to argue with a kid ^^

Hey guys calm down! :) This is a discussion about League of Legends the best multiplayer game for 2009.
Let's play and let's have fun! ^_^

Back
Top Bottom