• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

:p But what i wonder is.. How did i deal Magic Damage? Look: Magic Damage Dealt: 21,590

WTF? IM TRYNDAMERE!??!?!?!

Hi. It's your spin, E attack, or the lizard red buff.

Also, was up at 1600, client crashes at champion select and riot penalizes me with -120 elo, and after that I instaloss :| Back to 1400 (Y)

Ezreal is going to be nerfed badly, and Malzahar will get a huge buff

Polish website but notes in english
Najnowsze! Patch Notes (test realm)

d5f929e7b9cb-x49dF.jpg

Also new item - Manamune giving 350 mana 7 mana per 5 sec and 20 attack damage Unique Passive 2% of mana to attack damage and save Passive like Tear of Goodess

Is Ezreal getting another nerf? ffs <sadface>

Is Ezreal getting another nerf? ffs <sadface>

yeah and this nerf is.. shaco-like big..

and @kyoushirou Wow.. -120 elo? thats shitloads for 1 loss o_O i think 30 is much for me lolz And.. About my spin.. U sure its magic damage? Otherwise.. It's porbably lizard buff + ignitespam

yeah and this nerf is.. shaco-like big..

and @kyoushirou Wow.. -120 elo? thats shitloads for 1 loss o_O i think 30 is much for me lolz And.. About my spin.. U sure its magic damage? Otherwise.. It's porbably lizard buff + ignitespam

Apparently that's what happens if you get your first leave after 1500. :(

Hey guys I've a question for you all the LoL players. Have you tried "Loct"? LOCTS -=League of cheater Tools=-
Did you bui it? Did you try the full version? Is it nice?

I saw it and :eek: it says "Unlock all skin/champions. Change value from the items from the ingame shop, maphack and more...
Someone have it? Can you tell me a bit more about "Locts"?
Thank you.

Even if this thing worked before, it doesnt work now 100% (Atleast champion skins)

Valentino.. It's just a scam. There is no way you can unlock all champions OR unlock all skins etc, Thoose are serversided and are stored in THIER DATABASES, So.. Unless you HACK your way into thier hugely secured database there is no way to unlock all champs. Same goes for MapHack.. All coordinates etc is stored serversided.. Thats why u sometimes can see people in grass a few seconds after they enter it (Delay) Same for Gold etc.. You can't change it..

Right now.. There are no hacks for League of Legends and i doubt someone will be able to make one.

Back