• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

imo i think u play anivia better than gragas donnu maybe cuz i only see u 1 game with gragas :p ^^

And uhm.. I think right now vlad is the most annoying champ to face mid, Lanes he is useless.. And for me there is no booring champ to play ^^ Since i score an average of 15 kills on ANY char :D

Hehe ty ;]

By boring hero I mean, boring spells .. nothing fun with the hero
if I get 35/0/18~ as Kayle, I still thinks its boring because I dont like hes Abilities etc, ;p

Top 3 Best Champions you play?
1. Anivia
2. Warwick
3. Shaco/Annie

Top 3 Funniest Champions?
1. AP Shaco
2. Annie
3. Anivia

Top 3 Most boring Champions (to Play)?
1. Shen
2. Akali
3. Katarina

Top 3 Most annoying Champions to play against?
1. Mordekaiser
2. Tryndamere
3. Amumu

Uff Puff.. I just realized armor is the worst thing u can get agianst a twitch :(

if you're against a twitch & it's a problem for you just get randuin's omen - activate it once he uses his ult & he won't be able to catch you again.
also iirc only magic damage he has is his poison + his E

Top 3 Best Champions you play?
1. Anivia
2. Warwick
3. Shaco/Annie

1. AP Shaco
2. Annie
3. Anivia

1. Shen
2. Akali
3. Katarina

1. Mordekaiser
2. Tryndamere
3. Amumu

Hehe nice lol I see , u dont like Ninja Champions :< xD

1. Kennen
2. Ashe
3. Mordekaiser.

1. Annie
2. Ashe
3. Kennen

1. Olaf
2. Ezreal
3. Cho'gath

1. Twitch
2. Tryndamere
3. Kennen

if you're against a twitch & it's a problem for you just get randuin's omen - activate it once he uses his ult & he won't be able to catch you again.
also iirc only magic damage he has is his poison + his E

yeah uh.. no thats not only the magic damage he have. His ulti SPRAY and PRAY is magic damage. He totally raped me.. He just checked if i had lowest armor or lowest magic resist.. If lowest magic resist he popped ulti... if not he just auto attacked me down xD

And randiums doesnt have enough range. His ulti is waaaaaaaay longer than randiums.

yeah uh.. no thats not only the magic damage he have. His ulti SPRAY and PRAY is magic damage. He totally raped me.. He just checked if i had lowest armor or lowest magic resist.. If lowest magic resist he popped ulti... if not he just auto attacked me down xD

And randiums doesnt have enough range. His ulti is waaaaaaaay longer than randiums.

pop randuins > flash away > survive ^^

<3 annie.

16kvua9.png

I don't see anything worth bragging about, well sure you managed to get decent stats with a rubbish champion.

I'm not bragging at all, if I was bragging I would have posted some of the 15+/0/xx scores :p
It's just that I won 3 times in a row, pretty hard considering I go solo all the time (& end up with leavers... the 2nd match fx. had 2 leavers lol)

btw. who are you all gonna try tomorrow? ALL champions are free + 4x win ip boost =D

I'll try:
- Twisted Fate
- Malzahar
- Udyr
- maybe Amumu.

I'm not bragging at all, if I was bragging I would have posted some of the 15+/0/xx scores :p
It's just that I won 3 times in a row, pretty hard considering I go solo all the time (& end up with leavers... the 2nd match fx. had 2 leavers lol)

btw. who are you all gonna try tomorrow? ALL champions are free + 4x win ip boost =D

I'll try:
- Twisted Fate
- Malzahar
- Udyr
- maybe Amumu.

Swain
Veigar <- Love him ^^
Galio
Twiitch!
Mordekaiser
Akali

All champs free this weekend? o_O

Yes because LoL won something dont remember , They posted it some week ago on Forum , so reward will be 4 win IP boost and all champions free over some days (donno exactly"

All champions are not free? They would be free IF ENOUGH PEOPLE VOTED on League of Legends for game of the year @ gamersgold something.. Maybe enough havent voted. Then wont be free.

All champions are not free? They would be free IF ENOUGH PEOPLE VOTED on League of Legends for game of the year @ gamersgold something.. Maybe enough havent voted. Then wont be free.

not free? how come their all free now? XD nab

Back