• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Enemys have to be waaay bad? Not really.. I wanna see you counter tryn/yi on aniviA or something

Yi = stun him c_U
Trynda = once he's popping he undying rage stun/snare or whatever so he won't get away.

Also thornmail works against both.

yi vs. anivia = Q+E if he pops ult Q+E+R+E combo's. W used if he's close.
trynda vs. anivia = same except you want to save ur stun till he uses his undying rage, then use ur R to slow him down aswell as pop an E. use W aswell.

14mssy.png

not the best ones but they're all solo que!
note that the 3rd match (morde) we had 2 leavers xD

Last edited:
@up so ur saying u buy thornmail on anivia when u are fighting yi or tryn

gg

@patch notes, Anyone know patch note day?

no, I said it works against both, I didn't say I buy it.

1534dww.png

carried the whole game xD our kat was feeding so much >.<
also got penta kill but anivia's passive took too much time to kill so I lost it & it gave me a killing spree instead :(!

Last edited:
i buy ml increasing equipment on aniva, then get life drain and armor up, 3 increases on magic/regen of mana and 1 on life drain and 1 on armor. gets to the point where im a iron wall of defence i actually got 14 kills in a row without dying while standing in the base with only 2 other people against nunu, trist, the one person who plays the music instrament (i raped her so easly..) xD

it gets to point where iceball hits 300's, and u hit 150+ on champs (i forget name of the item but its purple wand, really affective on aniva combind with mana regening items also expensive xD)

aniva is best for clearing large ammounts of minions at high lvl, especially with cooldown decreased and tons of mana regening. if used properly aniva (imo) can kill anybody fast.

im "Desert Fang" ingame, lv 8 atm :/

no, I said it works against both, I didn't say I buy it.

1534dww.png

carried the whole game xD our kat was feeding so much >.<
also got penta kill but anivia's passive took too much time to kill so I lost it & it gave me a killing spree instead :(!

/carebox ?

i buy ml increasing equipment on aniva, then get life drain and armor up, 3 increases on magic/regen of mana and 1 on life drain and 1 on armor. gets to the point where im a iron wall of defence i actually got 14 kills in a row without dying while standing in the base with only 2 other people against nunu, trist, the one person who plays the music instrament (i raped her so easly..) xD

it gets to point where iceball hits 300's, and u hit 150+ on champs (i forget name of the item but its purple wand, really affective on aniva combind with mana regening items also expensive xD)

aniva is best for clearing large ammounts of minions at high lvl, especially with cooldown decreased and tons of mana regening. if used properly aniva (imo) can kill anybody fast.

im "Desert Fang" ingame, lv 8 atm :/

As anivia it would be better if you just bought Ability power items as you can almost nuke every champion with your Q+E. (or R+E)
You don't need lifesteal on anivia, lifesteal % is based on your base damage & it would just be a waste.
The purple wand? I suppose you mean rod of ages! It's very good, giving life, mana, ability power. However you should get it as early as possible because if you don't make full use of the passive it won't be such a good item.
if you have a problem with low manaregen then buy Archangels Staff! It's really good, not to mention a % of your mana will become ability power. (it also adds up to 1000 extra mana)

Armor on anivia can be discussed.. like if they have a mordekaiser, get Banshee's Veil or Quicksilver sash. or if they got an annie, get Banshee's Veil aswell.

Last edited:
i also love the item (cannot remember name xD) but regenerates 1% of your mana and gives 10 or 15 mana/few seconds, and gives ability power. but thx for tips, and yes i got the wand at like lv 10 xD i killd 6 champions by then :p and do u know if they allways do the every champ is free on weekend things like last weekend? i started sunday night and only got to play a few games (practice games)

As anivia it would be better if you just bought Ability power items as you can almost nuke every champion with your Q+E. (or R+E)
You don't need lifesteal on anivia, lifesteal % is based on your base damage & it would just be a waste.
The purple wand? I suppose you mean rod of ages! It's very good, giving life, mana, ability power. However you should get it as early as possible because if you don't make full use of the passive it won't be such a good item.
if you have a problem with low manaregen then buy Archangels Staff! It's really good, not to mention a % of your mana will become ability power. (it also adds up to 1000 extra mana)

Armor on anivia can be discussed.. like if they have a mordekaiser, get Banshee's Veil or Quicksilver sash. or if they got an annie, get Banshee's Veil aswell.

imo i never get anything that has to do with armor /magic resist etc on anivia.. Its just a huge waste of money and anivia needs her burst asap

i also love the item (cannot remember name xD) but regenerates 1% of your mana and gives 10 or 15 mana/few seconds, and gives ability power. but thx for tips, and yes i got the wand at like lv 10 xD i killd 6 champions by then :p and do u know if they allways do the every champ is free on weekend things like last weekend? i started sunday night and only got to play a few games (practice games)

no^^
when all champions are free is chosen by Riot.

normally we just have a champion rotation - which means one week are some of the champions free, & then next week are other champions free.

imo i never get anything that has to do with armor /magic resist etc on anivia.. Its just a huge waste of money and anivia needs her burst asap

yea I agree.

But there is already another contest where lol is leading.. so next week coming soon, i disliked it tho

But there is already another contest where lol is leading.. so next week coming soon, i disliked it tho

I liked it, people could try out champions & it didn't matter; Because the enemy team was doing the same! (well, most of the time)

I remember I went 2-15-8 with TF, lmao.
Then 18-3-12+ with Mordekaiser.
& then 32-9-8 on Malzahar :D

// They're also remodelling Lux, both skills/outfit.

Patch comes on wednesday and i have heard they are remaking Lux's ulti to something like garens.

And i hate free weekends and i hope there never ever comes one of thoose agian.

I liked it, people could try out champions & it didn't matter; Because the enemy team was doing the same! (well, most of the time)

I remember I went 2-15-8 with TF, lmao.
Then 18-3-12+ with Mordekaiser.
& then 32-9-8 on Malzahar :D

// They're also remodelling Lux, both skills/outfit.

Well playing ranked solo was a epic fail

Back