• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

New champion approaches: LeBlanc, The Deciver
leblanc.jpg

New item (op might not come, 1300 shield for karthus yes plx?)
Untitled.png

Yes, another caster for 6,3k -.-

Is it confirmed?:eek:

warwick is free this week... and i bought him other day bc i wanted him -.- this is stupid =/

he's a good choice, tier 1-2.
but build him with madreds bloodrazor then tank items + GA, it'll help a lot in teamfights as you actually just need the madreds.
also get spirit visage, improves all ur healing. (Q, passive, ulti)

he's a good choice, tier 1-2.
but build him with madreds bloodrazor then tank items + GA, it'll help a lot in teamfights as you actually just need the madreds.
also get spirit visage, improves all ur healing. (Q, passive, ulti)

Not to say ur bad / ur build is bad but buying ga on ww is only good very LATE LATE game and madreds.. id go for damage instead if u not jungling as black cleaver rapes with ww ulti

just playd a game on warwick using the guide. 2-1-11

I got 11 assists because my INTIRE team would come to me whenever im killing somebody and WAIT for last hit... and say i wasnt doing anything or helping lol. They got ganked and killd within a few seconds and i was rushing there as fast as i could and they blamed ME for not doing good? yet i was the only person that was killd under 8 times, and solod every single champ on opposite team?

I would of had about 6 or 7 ACTUAL kills if my team wasnt so obsessive about getting last hits, nevertheless i was only able to buy 2 items b4 game ended :p

Edit:
banshee veil and bloodrazors :p almost had enough for IE :p

srry for "double" posting or w/e just this is too weird..

zomgtfop.jpg

look at TF... D:<? he was hitting 300's easly ingame ;/ OP? x( i kept on getting ganked no matter where i went

Not to say ur bad / ur build is bad but buying ga on ww is only good very LATE LATE game and madreds.. id go for damage instead if u not jungling as black cleaver rapes with ww ulti

ye forgot
madreds + black cleaver
GA is AWESOME in teamganks, but if your team leaves/looses it's bad ye.

also ww should jungle no matter what as he can do it without any runes & without smite
madred's = 20% hp lost, magic damage with ur ult
black cleaver = 5 debuff stacks with ur ult

whats the point of jungling lol.

you gain 3 high levels early instead of 1.
your enemy will have to buy wards (thus you buy vision wards) in order to make sure you ain't going to gank them.
dragon gives great income for the whole team.
buffs are good for ganking & pushing.

whats better warwick or udyr? and do runes waste?noob question XD

there is no "best" choice, it's all about ur playstyle etc.
but in the jungle, WW is the best choice. he does it fastest.

just playd a game on warwick using the guide. 2-1-11

I got 11 assists because my INTIRE team would come to me whenever im killing somebody and WAIT for last hit... and say i wasnt doing anything or helping lol. They got ganked and killd within a few seconds and i was rushing there as fast as i could and they blamed ME for not doing good? yet i was the only person that was killd under 8 times, and solod every single champ on opposite team?

I would of had about 6 or 7 ACTUAL kills if my team wasnt so obsessive about getting last hits, nevertheless i was only able to buy 2 items b4 game ended :p

Edit:
banshee veil and bloodrazors :p almost had enough for IE :p

Here's how you need to skill: R>Q>E>W.
Skill Q first. Then W. only one point in W till it's the only one available.

When ganking & they're under 50%, take your E off. Take it on as soon as u go for it.
Let your team start, stay in the side of each teamgank. Then run around take some damage, replenish life with Q. When your team is pushing theirs, use your ult. Make sure to land a Q after the ult.

Basic core items for semi tank:
- Madred's Bloodrazor (ALWAYS first after boots)
- Mercury threads, Swiftness or Ninja Tabi. You do not need the extra attack speed from zerker greaves, you got your W + madreds.

If the enemy is tank heavy, you got your madreds, but you can always buy this:
- Black Cleaver.

If it's balanced, you will still deal damage to them in huge amounts. Thus you should try to tank a bit more:
- Spirit Visage (basicly a must if you gonna gank+tank)

Those are the core items. Situational items:
- Banshee's Veil
- Quicksilver Sash
- Force of Nature
- Sunfire Cape
- Randuin's Omen

zomgtfop.jpg

look at TF... D:<? he was hitting 300's easly ingame ;/ OP? x( i kept on getting ganked no matter where i went

He's fed.
Beware of his stun, as you won't steal life when that.
ALWAYS get mercury threads, if they got heavy cc'ers.

Q, W, all the time. once he's 50% or lower, use your ult.

Last edited:

Look at your team's farming. It's just awful. 20 creeps each? Are you kidding me?

That TF had 180+ creeps, it gives almost 3200 more gold (20 average per creep).

@topic
I play on EU servers, mainly Trynd, Akali or tanks like Mordekaiser, Garen or Cho'Gath. I have lvl 30. If you wanna see me in action add me to friends: Gelio. We can play a few games together.

LeBlanc skills

Passive - Illusions of Grandeur LeBlanc always appears to have maximum health to her enemies.
Q - Shroud of Secrecy 18/17/16/15/14 second cooldown after unstealthing No Cost For the next 30 seconds, LeBlanc manipulates the air around her to enter a state of semi-invisibility. While in this state, LeBlanc is still targetable, but is nearly invisible, isn't displayed on the minimap, and all of her information is hidden from the enemy. Upon being attacked or using this skill again, LeBlanc will leave her Shroud of Secrecy.
When leaving Shroud of Secrecy, LeBlanc detonates the spell, inflicting 75/125/175/225/275 (+0.8 AP) magic damage to those nearby and stunning them for 0.25 seconds.
W - Calling of Confusion 15 second cooldown No Cost LeBlanc chants a sinful melody, inflicting the selected target with Confusion for 2/3.5/5/6.5/8 seconds and dealing 50/100/150/200/250 (+0.6 AP) magic damage.
For the duration of Confusion, all visible champions on the victim's screen have switched names and appearances with another champion on the field, and all anti-ally targetting restrictions are lifted.
E - Apparition of Artifice 30 second cooldown No Cost LeBlanc conjures up a controllable Doppelganger of a chosen enemy unit, lasting 5/7.5/10/12.5/15 seconds or until destroyed. The Doppelganger retains 5/10/15/20/25% of the original target's health, and 10/20/30/40/50% of their attack damage and ability power.
If the Doppelganger is destroyed through enemy action, it explodes, inflicting 40/75/110/145/180 (+1.2 [Doppelganger's] AP) damage to nearby enemies.
If the Doppelganger expires naturally, LeBlanc is healed for 40/75/110/145/180 (+1.2 [Doppelganger's] AP) health.
R - Darkness of Deception 90/80/70 second cooldown No Cost LeBlanc summons a distorting mist over her team for 10/15/20 seconds, causing allies to appear to swap names and appearances. LeBlanc can cast this spell again to end it early.
When Darkness of Deception ends, the mist surrounding LeBlanc's allies explodes, each doing 100/200/300 (+0.5 AP) magic damage to surrounding enemies.

there was thoughts about it was gonna be another Shaco like champ, but her skills are def. not like his ^^.

Looking at her W skill it can be easily abused, Nunu ultis - W on him - he kills your and his own team, fiddlesticks ultis in a teamfight - W him, same thing 8D

When i log ingame , it stays Logging onto chat service, then i wait like 10min but nothing happends... Happend to my friend too

Back