• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

recordl.png

Do you guys think i should remove/buy any other item?

Kassadin is pure AP with Banshee Veil n Rod of Ages as a must

Yeah, but no.. xD

I run this, and I usually only get 1-3 deaths and almost always a fullstacked mejais (10/7/13 as masteries, mp/5 seals, mPen marks, flat hp quints and cdr blues) and I use cleanse and ignite as summoner spells :)

meki pendant->ToG
amp.tome
boots 1
mejais
sorc shoes/mercs
zhonyas
archangels

Yeah, but no.. xD

I run this, and I usually only get 1-3 deaths and almost always a fullstacked mejais (10/7/13 as masteries, mp/5 seals, mPen marks, flat hp quints and cdr blues) and I use cleanse and ignite as summoner spells :)

meki pendant->ToG
amp.tome
boots 1
mejais
sorc shoes/mercs
zhonyas
archangels

AFF please dont talk with those words, say the complete name!!!!

By the way, i just cant play kassadin, wish if they made an option to sell it..

AFF please dont talk with those words, say the complete name!!!!

By the way, i just cant play kassadin, wish if they made an option to sell it..

Meki Pedant > ToG ( Tear of Godness )
Amplify Tome
Normal Boots
Mejai Soulstealer (Upgrade the Amplify Tome you Bought before to Mejai)
Sorcerer Shoes/Mercury Threads (Depends on enemy team, upgrade from the boots you bought before.)
Zhonya Ring
Archangel Staff

thats what he ment but with complete name.

Last edited:
What's the next champion rotation week?
PD: Hey can you tell me the old players that if there exists an item that can make you invulnerable or something like that?
I saw a Morgana that was "killed" but she didnt die really, she became into an orange body and without name and then came back from his orange body to normal body but didnt die.
I said :eek: and she said Invuln ring.
What's that? How to do that? :)
I saw a Ryze doing that too.

Last edited:
Meki Pedant > ToG ( Tear of Godness )
Amplify Tome
Normal Boots
Mejai Soulstealer (Upgrade the Amplify Tome you Bought before to Mejai)
Sorcerer Shoes/Mercury Threads (Depends on enemy team, upgrade from the boots you bought before.)
Zhonya Ring
Archangel Staff

thats what he ment but with complete name.

Ty..

PD: Hey can you tell me the old players that if there exists an item that can make you invulnerable or something like that?
I saw a Morgana that was "killed" but she didnt die really, she became into an orange body and without name and then came back from his orange body to normal body but didnt die.

It's called Zhona's ring or something it's the 120 AP stuff with 25% more ap, it got an activate

I dont know what its called, but if you play rammus, its the last one in the recommanded list..

Its called Zhonya's Ring -->http://www.leagueoflegends.com/items<-- You have to active it to become untouchable for 2seconds =)

Oh lol I bought like 30+ Zhonyas' Ring in all my LoL life and never activated it before, now I will. :)
I knew about Wriggle's Lantern, you buy it and when you click it you can place a free ward each time you want. Cooldown for 3 minutes it's pretty good.

if you join this game , dont ever be friend with him -.- , big cryer over a stupid buff , lol and he always bragging about his stats and no one cares :p (nevalopo)
again , lol he just showed off his stats on pantheon and amumu , NEVALOPO DUDE , NO ONE CARES

if you join this game , dont ever be friend with him -.- , big cryer over a stupid buff , lol and he always bragging about his stats and no one cares :p (nevalopo)
again , lol he just showed off his stats on pantheon and amumu , NEVALOPO DUDE , NO ONE CARES

rage more and make new acc to say that? I donnu who u are but yeah i get pissed off when playing Kog'Maw and a heimerdinger comes in and shoot 1 rocket and steals it. Guess its because i can't bare with retards who don't understand the game ^^ And im not bragging.. im just saying sunfire amumu is win.

Back