• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

What's so special? I dont understand the pic, rofl.
By the way, thank you for the build.
It's great. ^_^

What's so special? I dont understand the pic, rofl.
By the way, thank you for the build.
It's great. ^_^

^^ When you play ranked u will notice :p well ure supposed to nice now but ure not :p whatever np;)

@ONT just bought Malzahar gonna play a game with him hope im good with him

Yeah he'll be boring but he powns you in a sec, also they pown you in a sec.
:)

Cereal-Guy-Spit.jpg

Malz is kinda boring <.<

Any champ is if you play same build over and over, and play against crappy enemies over and over.

Love mixing builds on any champ. AP amumu, funny. AP shen, is like. Holyshitfuck how the hell is he doing so amazing? Or farm 400+ cs on sion with an atmas and IE/phantom dancer and a lil life steal for when ult isnt up. Gotta think outside the box, but malzahar you cannot really do that cause his AD aspect isn't that fun :(. But God, malzahar is amazing and i have no idea why you would say hes kinda boring. My definition of boring is playing annie for more than 3 games, ever, period.

lol, im not at 400 elo. rofl, im surprised people get below 1100. its more for bot games and trolling normal games.

Anyone got a build for Lee Sin? I bought him but now I regret that I did cuz he seems to suck real bad.

he does suck real bad.

I saw one guy go like 11-4 with him, but I don't remember the build
Everyone is saying u need some practice with Lee and he will be good but yeh it looks like a waste of time.

86253469145950084151.jpg

1.Might be Easter or Season Two poster
2.Brand Model (Looks nice)
3.Biker Brand skin (looks ok)
4.GunMetal Kayle Skin
5.Easter Teemo (A Rabbit, one of easter skins!)
6,7. Skarmer hmm it looks like jungle minion or brand pet (Like malzahar's one) As you see it has 3 colours so it might be affected by Brand auras or spells

Last edited:
Just lost a ranked game unecessary. We were winning with like 20 + stats then our kat just left game and we still pwned them until my team wants baron and i said no since they warded it but they didnt get the point and we died all cuz they stole buff... My end stats was with nocturne 13/4/21....stupid bad team...

Back