• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Patch done, IM in!! U should hurry, the queue is 2min and growing

mine queue was fked up :S first it said 8 min then after 10 sec it said 27 sec xDD

and I just had my first brand game, darn retarded team >.< think i went 6-9-x but hes fun :D

18 min queue -.-

Goddamn was 10 now 18'

EDIT:

Woot karthus aint 487 yet

Last edited:
18 min queue -.-

Goddamn was 10 now 18'

EDIT:

Woot karthus aint 487 yet

Lolaye, "If you can read this, Thank an english teacher" ??? WTF you really need to learn reading ^^

League Of Legends,

From Friday, April 15th, through Monday, April 18th, champions Evelynn, Karthus, and Vladimir will be available for 50% off.

Lolaye, "If you can read this, Thank an english teacher" ??? WTF you really need to learn reading ^^

League Of Legends,

From Friday, April 15th, through Monday, April 18th, champions Evelynn, Karthus, and Vladimir will be available for 50% off.

Arr XD didnt read it tho

League Of Legends,

well he even spelled wrong at "If you can read this, thank an english teacher." should be English*

Haha english class today, today a nice class we had with our teacher Nikodada. Thank you.
! :p

Back