• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Hey guys did you see the LuLzSecurity attack to League of Legends today? It was on NA server. Not only LoL has been DDoS'd, Eve Online, Brink, and so...

Check the Lulzsecurity twitter. ^^

at least we didn´t got attacked by some indians like in HoN

@up uhm lOlolol.
1: ur build do suck even if u play serious or not buying 2 hats is stupid

2: u uploaded it urself at speedyshare.. i just put the

lol noob, u know i wasnt playing serious and i wont post in tags anymore cba to upload in tinypic, shit page..
maybe tell me next time u lead noob? i would have come and brought ramic at least :(

imgur: the simple image sharer drag photo to web, is that hard?

anyways, any of you in that pic were OP, the other team was just intensilly feeding with 0 kills. you only need that to claim yourself pro

Hey Hey, im pretty much a vet dota player, started playing this game the other day, not as good but playable, My name is Devhir, here and in LoL, look me up lets rock shit up.

i played morde yesterday and i get 6 win streak :D
but i have a question? D;
what kind of build should mordekaiser have?
i always build him like tanky and a little of ap
boots of swiftness, force of nature or thornmail,wamog,rylai,ap items
dunno if sunfire cape works 45dmge per second mm..
warmog o sunfire?
should be a neccesary item on morde (sunfire)?

how is the best way to build morde?
full ap,magic penetration?
tanky and more ap?
mora tank lil ap?

ty :D

@up

First of all: Boots of swiftness are not good for ANY champ. Really its the worst boot choice u can have.
Second: Morde tank is not viable. He is a good soak with his shield and all but doesn't really save the team as rammus or shen does.
Third: You should play morde as an AP Carry Melee
Fourth: This is the build you should use:
Dorans Shield
Boots
Sorc Shoes if you have the money else Amplifying Tome into Will of The Ancients.
Get whatever u didnt get before (WOTA or Sorc Shoes)
Abyssal Sceptre/Needlessly Large Rod
DeathCap/Abyssal Sceptre
Get whatever u didnt get before Abyssal or DeathCap (Deathcap rush is best but only if u got enough money to start out with Needlessly.)
Rylias Crystal Sceptre. Always start with the Giants Belt
Lich Bane Sheen or Blasting Wand first. (Sell Dorans Shield)

MAIN Thing about morde: NEVER BACK DOWN! If 3 people try come and rush you and fight you then you should not run. Instead run right into creeps and put ur shield on and fight every 3 of them. Morde can do it with this build.

Skill Order: W,E,Q

At level 3 you should have 1 in all, max W first second E last Q

Runes: Red magic pen - Flat AP Quint - Yellow AP/lvl - Blue AP/lvl

Enjoy pwning nubs.

I'm new to League of Legends. I whould like to know the basics. I know the rules and such. But the champions, there's alot to learn. I usually play with Miss Fortune. Which "vocation" is the best? Tank? Mage? Assassin? Remember, I've just playe for a few hours. I could need some tips.

Back