• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Rofl HoN players gave up. They made it free because they dont get profit and players, they wannabe LoL and they wont reach it.
Sorry HoN'ers but LoL is much better than HoN.

Changes to eve.

Changes to eve comming soon. Here is a possible prototype for Evelynn kit

Shurelia:

Evelynn Remake

Usual Disclaimer: Please note that this is the current prototype and is not final, please dont use this against me and make me regret giving info.

This is the current prototype Evelynn kit. I wanted to remove a lot of her problems while retaining what I can from what people like about Eve. All names are placeholder. The changes should allow her to have a lot more reliable utility/assassination in cases where she is not stealthed, but remove the feeling of helplessly having no options besides "buy oracle, buy pink wards". Should help with her binary nature.

Passive: Soul Striker: Autoattacks shred flat MR. Spells shred flat Armor. Stacks.

Q: Prana Bolt: Changed to be a pass through missile that seeks its first target in the same way hate spike does.

W: Shadow Stitching. Passive - Bend the Shadows: Xypherous outlined stealth rework. Active - Disperse the Shadows: Evelynn reveals the target area at range for x (scaling) seconds. (scaling range).

E: Ravage Chakra: Evelynn deals damage and instantly stuns the target, dashing towards them immediately after it casts. (Different from leap stuns like pantheon, as it stuns you after they leap to you). No longer shreds armor/mr.

R: Ethreal Ascension: Evelynn ascends to her true form, gains attack speed and movement speed. Upon first transforming she is shrouded in energy and blocks up to X damage for 1.5 seconds. No longer heals on target kill, refreshes on kill still.

Sausage: @RiotDevTeam - eve update - League of Legends Community

holy shit epic lol
[video=youtube;iojE9bAdqPM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iojE9bAdqPM[/video]

i get chills when watching it :p so epic insta buy ^^

Rofl HoN players gave up. They made it free because they dont get profit and players, they wannabe LoL and they wont reach it.
Sorry HoN'ers but LoL is much better than HoN.

You just proved that your IQ nr equals your age, congratulations moron.

aHl3iGeE26.png

by the way, I want thoughts on wukong

I bought it and "let's say hes ok" I build him with atk speed and hextech gunblade, and hes pretty good.

Add me to otland playerlist:

name on LoL= Yurez

just played tut, because no game i joined started yesterday at 3 pm (at night)

HOLY FUCK! IM SO SWITCHING TO DOTA2 WHEN ITS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im freakin out...... i just read thier blog........
HOLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FFFFUUUUKKKKKKKKK

First DOTA2 tournament....winner gets $1 million dollars

Dota2 definetly going to take over esports with brutal a-rape.

1 MILLION DOLLARS to the winner!!!!!

Dota 2

jeez its fucking insane. 2 weeks to go

Dota 2 is nice, a better game than LoL in my opinion, better graphics too.
Although, there will be some serious nerd rage at the competition lol

Dota 2 is nice, a better game than LoL in my opinion, better graphics too.
Although, there will be some serious nerd rage at the competition lol

n1 troll, game wasnt seen and u claim its better and has better graphics

Actually HoN Fails when their new champion is just the same of LoL champion (Wukong)
Copy cat much?

Back