• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I couldnt agree more with Norse123 , to much polacks/spain/russian idiots which are noobs............(dont include me as a russian noob :p)
Really? I reported your thread with most pathetic scam attempt ever. Youre an idiot.

Everyone hates russians sorry.

Btw guys, they added in beta servers that you can watch games that your friends are playing. WOW

Really? I reported your thread with most pathetic scam attempt ever. Youre an idiot.

Everyone hates russians sorry.

Btw guys, they added in beta servers that you can watch games that your friends are playing. WOW

????????? wat?????? beta servers? firends playing? wat....... explain more please or link :p

Yes, he means go to your friend list and then right click Spectate and enjoy what's your friend doing. ;)
By the way IM CURRENTLY looking for a switzerland man.

Edit: The new LoL UI is great, better than now (The PBE one I mean).

Last edited:
sKQ8E.png

o_O

protip to gain some fast elo: play vayne before it gets nerfed.

just go zerker greaves rush phantom dancer and then black clever = u win the game and can solo all the things. flash cleanse use.

Vayne & Graves.. Insta nerf :(!?

EDIT@

Gold Elo.jpg

Finally =) ! Now i hope i can keep it though :)

Last edited:
Hella yes! Its my first one!
[video=youtube;AOlRNsYVEvg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOlRNsYVEvg&feature=g-upl[/video]

shaco really lol, I don't think so, one of the hardest AD champions to play in this game

not really, you can get red and lvl 2 at 2minute mark and gank bot or top for firstblood even before minions touch eachother. Just take ignite, decive from the bush > crit > ignite and it him with the red buff, that always grants firstblood for me, then just camp mid or top if those guys ain't so great players (search weak spots and snowball)

Back