• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Just so you all know.. The thing about item passive stuf.. its on the PBE right now !!! [Every item ofcourse, atmas etc.. just showing off this one!]¨

F1W2W.jpg

Champion Rotation, Week 23

Nidalee
Vayne
Brand
Singed
Ashe
Udyr
Zilean
Cho'gath
Fiddlesticks
Hecarim

Woooooooow!

Katarina is getting a visual remake!

Oh yeah... forgot to mention that.. we're remaking Katarina too =)

Visually that is!
- IronStylus, Sr. Concept Artist, via the official forums.

Ok, so good news! Varus won't be joining league of legends this patch. But he is comming next week, confirmed.

Hey all,

Just wanted to point a few important things out. First and foremost, have you read the patch notes yet? This is a MASSIVE update to League of Legends, and one that has had everyone at Riot Games busting their ass. We're pretty excited, and we hope that you are as well.

Not enough? Alright. We're putting the finishing touches on Varus, the Arrow of Retribution and we're currently planning to release him next week outside of our normal update schedule. UPVOTES NAO.

Last edited:
How could I refund someone if I don't like that champion?

I am at the support, but I don't know where to go q_q

I've been waiting for NA server to be offline for like 3 hours -_-
@edit
They waited until I posted this comment to actually put it online LOL

How could I refund someone if I don't like that champion?

I am at the support, but I don't know where to go q_q

If this is possible, I'd like to know this to.
I would like to get some money back to get Viktor.

If this is possible, I'd like to know this to.
I would like to get some money back to get Viktor.

You can refund 3x item(s)/champions etc.. that you bought within a month. You can only do this once in you'r LoL "Career"

where can u do that ?

support ticket to them but the skin/champion/stuff must be purchased within the last 3 months. just remember.. once u used thoose 3 refunds u will never get another refund. i used mine on 3 legendary skins and got back 5k rp

support ticket to them but the skin/champion/stuff must be purchased within the last 3 months. just remember.. once u used thoose 3 refunds u will never get another refund. i used mine on 3 legendary skins and got back 5k rp

k ty and btw I don't buy skins so I want ip for varus too lazy to farm up ip :p + im gonna refund fizz played him once never played him again
btw start stream :D

Back