• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

oh gawd this is so epic im listening to Requiem for a Dream while playing kata nearing my 30th win and 0 defeats. its like oh god pls let me get 30-0 wins with kata

If you had that on high elo I would be impressed. You can try and beat mine and Neon's highscore on HoN, 26 consecutive wins starting at 1500 rating going up to 1680 or something like that. Playing only Sand Wraith.

Last edited:
why does that bot quote me? i remember i wrote that when i was a nabcake and had 1900 psr and was still playing HoN

I guess it takes your post and posts it here again with those images.

I've been playing LB lately... The thing I love the most is that people get soooo fucking mad when I kill them 5 times in a row, they cant even come to the lane before I killed them again. So they start feeding or raging or trolling xD!

eiBFo.png

I am taking a break from LoL...It is just impossible to carry solo queue... 13/4 MF? Lost. People need to facecheck, they need to flame, they need to afk.
17/4 Riven? No, don't even try, Warwick went 0/3/0 within 3 minutes as he chased like a retard into a turret. He flamed a bit and then left.
It seems like it does not even matter what or how I play, the past 5 games I just random picked champions, even if I suck at them, I won a few games, lol...
Good luck for you guys, solo queue will never approve of your skills...

I am taking a break from LoL...It is just impossible to carry solo queue... 13/4 MF? Lost. People need to facecheck, they need to flame, they need to afk.
17/4 Riven? No, don't even try, Warwick went 0/3/0 within 3 minutes as he chased like a retard into a turret. He flamed a bit and then left.
It seems like it does not even matter what or how I play, the past 5 games I just random picked champions, even if I suck at them, I won a few games, lol...

This is why you need to get on a team.

I play with my RL in solo queue, its fucking terrible.

Whats ur ingame name and Elo.D?
We might can duo queue, same shti happening to me

You're playing with a friend and you still lose games hard, lool.

No I didn't say I lost, I just said it's fucking terrible :d

gsjvU.png

Game I just played.

Nunu is great support for ashe early game.

gsjvU.png

Game I just played.

Protip: If you want to carry the game, don't play botlane. Pick something that can easily win by just roaming around, like Sion, Kassadin, Shaco, LeBlanc etc, just roam the lanes and help them gets some assists. With Sion you can easily just use ur shield on the creeps and they die and walk to the next lane.

Protip: If you want to carry the game, don't play botlane. Pick something that can easily win by just roaming around, like Sion, Kassadin, Shaco, LeBlanc etc, just roam the lanes and help me gets some assists. With Sion you can easily just use ur shield on the creeps and they die and walk to the next lane.
>AD Carry
>Not carrying mid - late game

Ok, this must be EU Nordic logic.
I think I understand why EU Nordic is filled with retards now.

Protip: don't take tips from Sizaro

>AD Carry
>Not carrying mid - late game

Ok, this must be EU Nordic logic.
I think I understand why EU Nordic is filled with retards now.

Protip: don't take tips from Sizaro

Win early game > Win lategame.
It's too hard to get kills with AD-Carry.
I play on EU-West.
I main AD-Carry.

What elo are you?

gsjvU.png

Game I just played.

Lol, you're not even playing ranked? I looked up your name on NA, EUW, EUNE but only lvl 29/27

Back