• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

fuck, i watched both whole days and now they do this to me. :< anyway, CLG EU all the way !:D i would love to see european final ! it would be epic but i dont know ladder so i dunno if thats possible :x

boooooooom!

one player in particular, though - woong, from azubu frost - was after review found to have gained a clear advantage in his team's quarter-final by looking at the big screens, and as a result has been fined $30,000, which is his cut of azf's prizemoney for reaching the tournament's semi-finals.

Riot also found that woong's teammates "modified their gameplay based upon the information" he gained by looking at the screen.

That'll be of little consolation to tsm, the team he defeated, but since members of that team were found to have looked at the screens as well, they can't complain too much.

In relation to why the quarter-final isn't being replayed, or why there were no team disqualifications, riot claim that azf's cheating, while a violation of the rules in of itself, did not decide the winner of the game.

294ni40.jpg

Alex looks so awkward :p

Yeh hehe, but I swear I have so much respect for these two teams.. it's insane! These guys should be role models to other teams out there.. innovative and aggression!

I picture these two guy's as the fastest guns in the "wild west" and you know it's going to be a BANG! Just these two guys BOOM BOOM BOOM! haha, But yeh I expect a level 1 fight(just my opinion).

Back