• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

There's nothing wrong with his escape mechanics, it's nearly impossible to gank a Jayce due to his speed gate + knockback.

yeah the Q E hammer is op as fak, but you should use both stances whenever you battle someone, including harras. E Q W in range stance then > W Q basic E in hammer stance

I do, I just always seem to pickup the kill in hammer stance xd unless i use 'w' in range stance when their low or if their running, i pickup the kill with range xd

My darius play is becoming real good, I've perfected the E, knowing the exact range for it. I just need to perfect the ultimate now so I know EXACTLY when to use it and he'll be in my champ kit for s3, however it's pretty uncommon that I fail ulti but it happens 1-3 times on an average per game so far.

- - - Updated - - -

But if enemy team got good jungler or so darius dont got any escape skills and easy gank really.

20qgl1y.png

ouchuu.png

400 ms on lvl 1 (boots first item), 420 full boots

However I dont use 0/21/9 all the time. I mostly use 9/21/0 or 0/21/9 in rankeds and 21/9/0 in normals. Though it depends on the matchup. I prefer the movespeed if they have an annoying jungler or if I'm up against an annoying top laner, like a ranged one.

So I would say I'm quite mobile when playing Darius :p

Last edited:
^ Looks good what you guyes think about kayle top?
I was sometimes against kayle and lost so hard..

She's good, in early-mid, she falls off late, too squishy for current meta imo for a top position

Anyone avaliable at midnight UK time? (1am swedish time)

JUNGLAH/MIDAH ? or mixed?
gg wp anyway ;d

jungle, not even viable to play fiddle mid at my elo, even tho jungle with fiddle isnt even viable either, but I main fiddle for a long time and know how to play him correctly.

Curious~ anybody got a team and looking for another?

Why?

- - - Updated - - -

I found this:

((curent elo + 1200) / 2) + elo differentiation)

Elo differentiation:
- Elo decay
- Elo lost due to dodgine Q on s2 befor they put time block.

If this is true, I would have about 1650 rating on S3.

1513 + 1200 / 2 = 1356 + 300~ = 1656

:D

300~ = Elo differentiation (Elo lost due to dodgine Q on s2 befor they put time block.)

- - - Updated - - -

Info false :(

Back