• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Alright, so I began playing LoL today. Anyone feel like creating a new char and guide me through some games together?

What were you building second staff for? And why first one wasn't stacked already by the time you upgraded tear of goddess? :p

After the first one I sort of just bought whatever since they were in our base so I didnt really care xd

I lost aswell Dx 1388 elo. Damn ashe gets IE and then rushes GA, by the time game ended, their MF was 17/7/12 and our ashe was 5/7/1

I lost aswell Dx 1388 elo. Damn ashe gets IE and then rushes GA, by the time game ended, their MF was 17/7/12 and our ashe was 5/7/1

I love noobs, just had rengar 1/10 and teemo 1/5 (afk after lvl 11)

I had an Ez last game I played, this was at 1260~ elo because my friend has managed to somehow lose almost every ranked he has played on my account. Anyhow, he went 1/7 and finished the game at 8/7 because of Korianna :p

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, so I began playing LoL today. Anyone feel like creating a new char and guide me through some games together?

What server? :p

True, about ranked, it was my ranked 11th game ^_^.

1oK3e.png

+42 elo, can you teach me how to KS ^_^ ?

Nidalee Progress ;D
NIDMID!

I think shes bad early game but shines mid game and late game.

Won 6 - Loss 1

I think shes bad early game but shines mid game and late game.

Won 6 - Loss 1

Actually, from what I noticed when playing her, I think she's just fine early game, extremely good mid game (due to strong poke which disallows enemies to engage and heal that can make that up for your team mates), and pretty useless late game :p

Back