• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

FUUUUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. I used to buy the championspack toget the Gothic annie skin which was just.. it was defenitly worth it because NO ONE had it. never played against an annie using it and actually I was some kind of proud. Now its avaliabe after the graphic update of annie.. gg wp. :(

- - - Updated - - -

and since I just read the shit you guys wrote few days/hours ago: I'm at 1.6k elo and im stuck with warwick ap bot supports and ezreal junglers. Keep flaming on normal games where I sometimes mess with people that just play amazing.
Yeah I have that skin too from champion's pack :) Never fought an annie with it either.

Yeah I have that skin too from champion's pack :) Never fought an annie with it either.

Hey guys – clearly a lot of you were taken aback by this. The goal here was to help out players that didn't want to have to overpay for Goth Annie (because they already owned a lot of the champions in the pack), but based on the feedback here, we’re no longer planning to release Goth Annie into the store as a standalone skin with the upcoming patch.

To anyone who was excited about the prospect of picking up Goth Annie, we’ll be looking for better ways to meet your needs as well as the needs of players who value skin exclusivity.

haha, so many disagreed so they decided not to do it, good news for you guys :)

source: Goth Annie Available in the Upcoming Patch - League of Legends Community

So I'm starting from Silver II only, what about you guys?

20130201075420131.png

Yep MF OP, and dammit NA hasnt updated yet :(

Oh fuck no more ranked stats? I want to see my win/loss rate with certain champs and their kill/death/assist ratios :(

"Leagues" - "See More Stats"?

Thanks, NA still not updated, so I based my statement off the pictures you guys are posting.

EDIT - Finally NA Servers updated, 15 minutes to log in though

Last edited:
Can't play, after I press play it keeps searching for matches but finds none.

fkin sweet, lovin season 3 already.

sweeeet, I had to close my client, back in login queue again, approx time 10 min, gj riot.

Can't play, after I press play it keeps searching for matches but finds none.

fkin sweet, lovin season 3 already.

sweeeet, I had to close my client, back in login queue again, approx time 10 min, gj riot.

10min wow u lost that much time of playing. U should write a hate letter to them and tell them if they dont give u 10k rp u will quit playing!!!!

Great, I won 3 games in a row, got a "hot streak" emblem, I get on the 4th game, I am uber lagged out, top and mid feed both 0/4 10 mins in the game, then mid afks in base, then so does my support, so obviously we surrender at 20 minutes, went from 61 league points to 39, that's bullshit.

I cant logg in to League of legends. it says wrong password and username and i am 100% sure its right, my friend have same problem -.-

Back