• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I've been on a loosing streak for some time... so I didn't play LoL for a while.. but after like 10 normal games, I got in it and I went for ranked again and I have that bronze 2 :p

I'm still a newbie to LoL, so why can't I be proud of getting into bronze 2? Because I'm an awesome mapper doesn't mean I can rock LoL easily :p

quick question, worth buying skins for champions you play frequently xD? I have like 1,7k rp but I dunno if I should buy skins xD

quick question, worth buying skins for champions you play frequently xD? I have like 1,7k rp but I dunno if I should buy skins xD

Well, I just found out that every time I get a skin, I stop playing the champion.

Just got promoted to Bronze Division 2.. may not be that great but damn after playing 24 ranked it felt good to get that! I felt the pressure when I was 1 win 1 loss in my promotion series! I got suppper tryhard!

Cm1ucXC.jpg

ouch, my back hurts

haha I though you copied/pasted from another screen to hide it was a normal game or so haha

Critplank? Gankplank? Tankplank?

Whats your guys favorite ?

might sound lame but I love critplank. Carried 4vs5's so often :D

Woot Woot! :)
Master Her W and you master HER! btw I do realize in the upper leagues people will start Vision Warding me I've experienced some of it in the league I'm n now, but really akali's burst if facerolled right can be devastating, love playing top akali but mid is where my heart is! haha :D

1zogl0p.png

Woot Woot! :)
Master Her W and you master HER! btw I do realize in the upper leagues people will start Vision Warding me I've experienced some of it in the league I'm n now, but really akali's burst if facerolled right can be devastating, love playing top akali but mid is where my heart is! haha :D

1zogl0p.png

played 5-0 against her mid + warding and well I lost later as kennen. she bursted me to hard

Back