• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Whate a game haha :
5d9o9s.png

looks nice, already know the schedule who ur going against?

actually, its like u play go4lol, getting to finals > qualifieing for lcs crossrealm or something , and anyone team can try to qualify. But still I think i can qualify with my highly skills,dedication and ofc with the right team.
Im hyped as fk :]]]]] gotta win dis shiet h4h4h :w00t:

actually, its like u play go4lol, getting to finals > qualifieing for lcs crossrealm or something , and anyone team can try to qualify. But still I think i can qualify with my highly skills,dedication and ofc with the right team.
Im hyped as fk :]]]]] gotta win dis shiet h4h4h :w00t:

Nice and your team is MMG? didn't hear from that team before, you're a new team? so you're also against milennium and alternate etc? d;

Nice and your team is MMG? didn't hear from that team before, you're a new team? so you're also against milennium and alternate etc? d;
No, I used to play for MMG last year, haven't changed my name yet due lazyness, The team was known as, MMG fruity, Liquidlemon,lybech and guffaz. few of them are known as mMe ( monomanic esportS). But Im trying some teams atm, we'll see how it goes :), want challenger@5v5 before playing the qualifiers.^_^

Been carrying games since yesterday with Vayne, I always win lane against their ADC. CS, poke etc wise.

Hopefully Vayne will be my one way ticket out of the bronze shitpit xd

@up u will prolly be done by then but i can carry u to gold probably when i wake up ^^ im going bed right now and will be up like 4-5 hours from now

someone wanna carry me to bronze IV tomorrow? jajaja

3 provision games, need to be climbing dat elo

went to bronze IV already once before but got kicked down by riot for inactivity

@up u will prolly be done by then but i can carry u to gold probably when i wake up ^^ im going bed right now and will be up like 4-5 hours from now
<33333333333333333333333333 ill be waiting <33333333333333333333333333333333333333

- - - Updated - - -

also, lissandra revealed
lissandra_article_thumb.jpg

lissandra_comic.jpg

Back