• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

stupid champ xd if passive cd is lower than 15s u cant loose lane on this champ ^^

CyT_80.png

2U45v3W.jpg

gotta hand it to neva, he carried like a boss last game<3! btw got in ahris legends :D

nvm, btw awesome feature inc, cutsomized recommended item sets :D
w74DxPL.jpg

perfect build

- - - Updated - - -

btw 3 new skins coming, Runeguard Volibear, Blackfrost Anivia and Ice Drake Shyvana, the anivia one looks to be legendary.

ice, ice everywhere
prepere yourselves, winter is coming

Last edited by a moderator:
When you wanna play serious, it's possible.
My goal is to get Diamond, taking it one step at a time ;D

Reached 30 wins with Vayne :d

I like my win %age with her atm, moaaarrrr

- - - Updated - - -

I DIDNT CHOOSE THE THUG LIFE, THE THUG LIFE CHOSE ME!!

derpderp

Btw, some more people getting "Leagues info updating" or smthg? gotta recheck profile every ranked game now zzzz

Does swedish players have community website such as polish (leagueoflegends.pl). Im about to obtain a leagueoflegends.se domain and i would like to hear if youre interested for a big, active portal with forums.

Im gathering resources atm.

Does swedish players have community website such as polish (leagueoflegends.pl). Im about to obtain a leagueoflegends.se domain and i would like to hear if youre interested for a big, active portal with forums.

Im gathering resources atm.
not that I'm aware of

Back