• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

remember, you get queued up with people with the same mmr as you, I play with plat/diamond sometime and I'm gold.

remember, you get queued up with people with the same mmr as you, I play with plat/diamond sometime and I'm gold.

I played with Bronze I and Silver V many times xd and I'm bronze 5/4

I don't get fed on CS I get fed on champions!
u34uc.jpg

2cdk5m8.png

it isnt ranked it even close to it... but am i the only one that feels they allways with a retarded team? i mean i do the best i can, helpings lanes/ganks and stuff... but no.. they are just sometimes 2 retards who runs 2 v 5 and then we lose... or 1 who DC in mid game....

#emo

2cdk5m8.png

it isnt ranked it even close to it... but am i the only one that feels they allways with a retarded team? i mean i do the best i can, helpings lanes/ganks and stuff... but no.. they are just sometimes 2 retards who runs 2 v 5 and then we lose... or 1 who DC in mid game....

#emo

You're like level 20? so I wouldn't QQ so much about losses, its not like you lose so much in normals anyway. d;

People around your level probably only know about 20% of the game, so I also wouldn't recommend giving them advice or telling them what to do. Just gonna result in toxic behaviour which prolly makes you lose the game and get some unnececary reports.

Just get to level 30 and then start tryharding to get towards the higher leagues. If you're a jungler just make sure you gank which lanes are pushed, keep note of where bot/top lane wards, buy wards yourself for the river and on Amumu or Nasus as jungler get Aegis/locket as first items if your support aint getting it. If a lane is struggling just babysit it + when you cleared your jungler and your lanes are doing fine you could try to counterjungle eventho I would only do that if your absolutely certain about it. d;

You're like level 20? so I wouldn't QQ so much about losses, its not like you lose so much in normals anyway. d;

People around your level probably only know about 20% of the game, so I also wouldn't recommend giving them advice or telling them what to do. Just gonna result in toxic behaviour which prolly makes you lose the game and get some unnececary reports.

Just get to level 30 and then start tryharding to get towards the higher leagues. If you're a jungler just make sure you gank which lanes are pushed, keep note of where bot/top lane wards, buy wards yourself for the river and on Amumu or Nasus as jungler get Aegis/locket as first items if your support aint getting it. If a lane is struggling just babysit it + when you cleared your jungler and your lanes are doing fine you could try to counterjungle eventho I would only do that if your absolutely certain about it. d;

i know that but the thing is im not getting the ip i want for more champs /runes... its just boring everyday lossing games... i had to play one AI game for the Ip boost D:
QQ. D:

Back