• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Mid, top, adc take the biggest part of skill in this game. you g2 know themechanics. as a supp and a jungler you got the easy parts of the game.

Jungle : pick a red/blue/camp gank and smite the fking objectives.

If you are in the pro players "worldf " and you life to play and you fking play 24/7 to learn and practice, I cannot understand how he can loose every fucking baron trying to Q it on nasus as it seems ? o_O

Why are you so butthurt because you cry 24/7 messaging me that ur team sucks and that u dropped from silver 1 to silver 5 and I deleted you from my friends list?

makes sense to request a ban but just stay with another account,thats why

Mid, top, adc take the biggest part of skill in this game. you g2 know themechanics. as a supp and a jungler you got the easy parts of the game.

Jungle : pick a red/blue/camp gank and smite the fking objectives.

If you are in the pro players "worldf " and you life to play and you fking play 24/7 to learn and practice, I cannot understand how he can loose every fucking baron trying to Q it on nasus as it seems ? o_O
wrong, wrong and wrong. so for jungle you don't need skills? okey next match play jungle or play duo top

wrong, wrong and wrong. so for jungle you don't need skills? okey next match play jungle or play duo top

Lol[x2lol) eh I went with 0 jungle skills from bronze I to GoldI , for real its the easiest part of this game :D

some hints if you wanna have fun doubletop :

go udyr and lux get tear of goddess on lux, nashors tooth and a black clearver. You will burst enemies armor down and udyr with BOTRK and nonstop stuns with lux slow and root + botrk slow will let no one farm/escape. :)

greetings :)

Lol[x2lol) eh I went with 0 jungle skills from bronze I to GoldI , for real its the easiest part of this game :D

some hints if you wanna have fun doubletop :

go udyr and lux get tear of goddess on lux, nashors tooth and a black clearver. You will burst enemies armor down and udyr with BOTRK and nonstop stuns with lux slow and root + botrk slow will let no one farm/escape. :)

greetings :)
nothing to say ure most retarted league of legends player i've seen
i think

Here is my personal opinion on climbing out of bronze-silver hell.. I'm still in Silver 1! But almost Gold V soo.. some of this information is useful! :D (ONLY FOR MID)

What you will need,
1. Xerath
2. Patience & a lot of it, sadly we can't always have good games and carrying seem's near impossible.

But playing Xerath I feel in the lower division's is such a rewarding journey.

7P2FvY3.png

Above is a few recent game's I've played with Xerath and your first couple game's could differ, seeing as you are getting used to him! I would def. not recommend locked on screen, when using him or any mid player for that matter, learn to unlock your camera, you will become a better player.

What makes Xerath viable?
*1* Xerath has one of the longest(if not longest) poke's/DMG/Nukes n game.. he can basically sit at his mid turret W & Q the line's of minions! and with this build & rune's I'ma display under here I think you will find yourself not easily running out of mana, Hell! N most game's I let the jungler's(mana hungry) take 3rd respawn of blue & just keep CS'ing n mid.
*2* Not only is he major DMG but he is super support like! I sometime's sit back and just wait for someone to jump onto our adc & just Ult x3 anyone around him, and you will def. be getting some thank yous! and gj from your team :D

Items -
giY3uET.png

Will post the rune's later, heading out!

Try it out people you will love him :D

635077093417285966.png

new icons, they will cost 250 rp and after you buy them they are peremently on your accout.
they'll remove the option to buy them after the summer split.

When is this happening? Or did it already happen and I didn't notice.. I play everyday.. but never noticed anything about this..

FINALLY :-D

2ihbar4.png

AAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDS

[video=youtube;nAYg-Dq4Zk0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAYg-Dq4Zk0[/video]

Made it from Bronze V till Bronze I.

Won 7 Ranked Games only got 38 LP,Stupid MMR...I don't get more than than 8+ Per game >_> This will last a while..

ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ ʀub ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏɴɢᴇʀs ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ
Losing all day long!

Atm i'm breaking some of those " meta " stuff and went for amazing midlane builds.

went for a few normals on this ori build, think it has so much more potential.(600 ap 1.87 attack speed on lvl 18 1hitting minions with runnans spreads and normal attacks.)

35jguvl.png

Atm i'm breaking some of those " meta " stuff and went for amazing midlane builds.

went for a few normals on this ori build, think it has so much more potential.(600 ap 1.87 attack speed on lvl 18 1hitting minions with runnans spreads and normal attacks.)

Building differently isn't breaking the meta, either way have fun with your build.

Building differently isn't breaking the meta, either way have fun with your build.

:( Touch my tralala, when you build something else that people see everytime a champ is in you will earn " report blabla for troll".
Might be the community or close-minded trolls somewhere but if you got spare time try this ori build, rush nashors tooth and afterwards you will most likely be able to cs every wave without a single cs loss due to no mana and poke as much as you can with auto attacks(level e up first you will win every trade, after this Q since the mana cost stays low, w only if no options are leftand most likely not for dmg but for slow and movement speed buff.)

Just give it a puup in a normal and you will see how much fun you can have by simply running down 3vs1 later with the ruunans with some good ult usage :D

What better way to achieve your 1337th win than annihilating a 5v4 and scoring a quadra in the process? [No pic of quadra but just look it up in lolking if you don't want to trust me lol]
dIan6g.png

People underestimate the power of twitch, will be using him to carry me out of gold 1 :p
KpTmaE.png

Back