• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

imho he doesn't fit in the league, his animations and his concept are too different from the usual champions

I don't think he brings anything useful to the table, i guess it all depends on how he scales.

From what i can tell from his ultimate, he just bursts crap in front of him right?, does that mean it's block-able by things like terrain, other champions/minions, or is it like MF's Ultimate.

imho he doesn't fit in the league, his animations and his concept are too different from the usual champions

Lol? Jayce? he is perfectly fine. all different types of champions from different places.

exactly, he looks like he comes straight from a FPS, graves or jayce doesn't give me this feeling but this guy does.

Played him on PBE and liked him. he doesnt need any sort of cc but some strong cc support , his dash is probably the most beautifull thing on him and you can screw up the ult so easily xD like 1 flash or E on ez and you easily get out of it , he isnt op but hella fun

Is there any way to get my PBE account back? i think i lost it a while ago :/ like i dont remember the account at all xD

Hey guys im making a new movie, so im wondering who are the top 5 support players for you guys?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys im making a new movie, so im wondering who are the top 5 support players for you guys?

Can anyone carry me out of this bronze 5 hell? I can't carry a whole bunch of noobs team that is almost always 4vs5 and 3vs5.

I get disconnected ever 15 second w/e from Pvp.net Idk whats the problem But my internet isnt the problem because some of my friends experienced the same problem,does anyone know how to fix this or is it a problem in the patch??

Finally reached my goal for season 3 :) so happy
8IDkRp.png

I climbed bronze 5 to silver 4 ( back to silver 5 again) its possible and I was matched with retards all the time. But don't be fooled, silver is 10x worse than bronze

I stoped playing solo queue when I was 1 game away from diamond and then get trolls for like 30 games in a row and go all the way down to plat 4 and completely ruined my mmr. The way I see it is that solo queue is more luck than skill because it all depends on how good of teammates you get. I don't judge anyone by their solo queue rank because it's not true. I had a buddy who was challenger and Im much better than him even though I'm only plat, he even admitted it. These types of game are about getting a team, 3s or 5s.

I climbed bronze 5 to silver 4 ( back to silver 5 again) its possible and I was matched with retards all the time. But don't be fooled, silver is 10x worse than bronze
so damn true people who are in bronze 5 are more experienced than silver ones

Back