• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I went 9/1 on my smurf and got placed in silver III. I've been told for some reason the first game is more important than the other 9. It seems to be consistent with who I talk to.

Type clyde the panda on NA, chaox smurf without duo 10-0 and He have got gold 3 with 50LP. But he had always like 12/2/8 stats every game or better so.

Chaox a bitch.. I want to smack that bitch.

BOsqJLZ.gif

Meanwhile, me playing in Diamond (I'm silver 4, promos to silver 3)

Derppppppppp

i just played urgot the first time on gold2.(didnt play him since silver2.)

How the fuck is it possible tht people are not able to lock someone down with 4 men when i ult the enem adc directly into my team. with a lux jayce and a taric to shut a fucking adc down.

God damned you guys were right dont play a champion people dont know how to play with.

i just played urgot the first time on gold2.(didnt play him since silver2.)

How the fuck is it possible tht people are not able to lock someone down with 4 men when i ult the enem adc directly into my team. with a lux jayce and a taric to shut a fucking adc down.

God damned you guys were right dont play a champion people dont know how to play with.

Gold 2?
che rex - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends

Meanwhile, me playing in Diamond (I'm silver 4, promos to silver 3)

Derppppppppp
Your skin is so gay hail dragon slayer vayne! Vayne got nerf today damn dat riot...
Condemn

Fixed a bug where the cast range was longer than intended (650 instead of 550)

Final Hour

Cooldown increased to 100/85/70 from 70 seconds

Your skin is so gay hail dragon slayer vayne! Vayne got nerf today damn dat riot...
Condemn

Fixed a bug where the cast range was longer than intended (650 instead of 550)

Final Hour

Cooldown increased to 100/85/70 from 70 seconds

That wasn't my account xd
I own Aristocrat and Dragon slayer on my account xD

And their not too bad I guess :p

Back