• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

you kept talking about a smurf you had " taken to the 10 playsoffs ( please carry me were ur words ) since you didnt deserve to be bronze and ur still are after several months.

the bullshit slicking throught your mouth is unreal.

@ topic, anyone noticed these fking laags on EUW?
atleast use google translate so we can understand

2 games in row a ragequiter @ lvl 2 @ my promo games to gold =] i think they just dont want me to go to gold after 1000 ranked games :(

you kept talking about a smurf you had " taken to the 10 playsoffs ( please carry me were ur words ) since you didnt deserve to be bronze and ur still are after several months.

the bullshit slicking throught your mouth is unreal.

@ topic, anyone noticed these fking laags on EUW?

I said none of this shit and I'm silver 5 after coming down from silver 3
I never had a smurf, I moved my main from euw to turkey then back again after my new account was already silver 5 (from bronze 4) so yes I actually got out of bronze

Please stop lying through your teeth and their called placements, stop with your bad English I know you can write better than that

AWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

The RAT God.

m8EOuk.png

Not impressed :p

ezzz moode im at d1 50pts i think, just got banned for nothing l00l got 3reports = 3days ban
The Tribunal - Reviewing Case 1162004

- - - Updated - - -

also There's Solo Q tier diamond 1 - Challenger its pretty hilarious and accurate. Im in Retard Tier ! :$
Solo Queue Tier List (Diamond 1- Challenger) - League of Legends Community

HEUAHEUAHEUAHE 50 points is nothing. im lagging mega hard daily and im at 20 pts im getting +3 per game now i have mega headstart onto challanger! i was the one banning u so i would win the race! (+ u deserve the ban i hate fgts who say ff20 l0l)

I feel like a total noob whenever I see posts like this. Why do you want to make my life miserable?

currently smurfing, took me 4 days from unranked -> diamond 5 hehe

got good mmr aswell, might also try to archive the challanger tier

jzDz522.png

well thats the last time im playing in diamond 1 during the daylight when kids are still up l0l 3 trolls in a row with ahri support and shit wtf

Back