• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I could do the same on a gold account while getting stomped on my plat acc, there's a reason why they're 2 different tiers.

Yeah, silvers worse than bronze.
Theres alot more afkers, feeders, trolls, flamers in silver than in bronze
It's hella weird.

There's more people in silver = more trolls, feeders and flamers.
Past 3 games I've had an afker, 2 feeders and a Vi who went 0/5/0 at 20 mins and 20 CS (jungle) so we surrendered.

This is fucking impossible

rankedsejuani_zps34ead2ec.png

rankedstats_zpsedd565b4.png

I'm amazed that you got silver 2 damon, really. lol
I'll expect you to drop to silver 5 though xd

I'm serious about the theory i was going on about before.

It's way too easy to get silver, so now silver is flooded with people that can barely play pulling everyone else down with them, tis true.

Silver 5 (0 LP)
Reasonable MMR. You have qualified for belonging to this leagues.

Bronze 2 (0 LP)
Nice! You are beyond this league!

Silver 5 (0 LP)
Reasonable MMR. You have qualified for belonging to this leagues.

Bronze 2 (0 LP)
Nice! You are beyond this league!
Your bronze 2 account has higher MMR than your silver account xD. P.S. Gold mmr is 1600

that shits incorrect too
since lolking says total different

that shits incorrect too
since lolking says total different
Lolking just takes the old elo numbers, for example if old silver was 1300-1400 it would be now 1300-1320 S5, 1321-1340 S4 etc. so even if you lost a LOT of games as tier 5 of your division, it would not show a lower value, just the number where the tier began. So I believe the gg.op site much more even though I am not too sure how they calculate it :x

Back