• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I still don't get why people are so afraid of showing their names in OtLand. Be proud of who you are.
he hid the names because its my noob account
butterthepeanut

If duoQ means boosted, you are retarted same as your friend, I will start stream as I said tommorow or 7th because of Virgin Media.

And now you will see =)

Depends, if hes higher then your skill level (like a diamond duoqing with a bronzy) and even if hes your friend, if he plays with you just to boost you to a higher elo IIRC thats concidered eloboosting.

Eloboosting is dumb anyway, why would you want plat-diamond if you belong in silver f.e, people are just gonna rage and report you when they find out youre trash, lol.

Elo boostin is fun hahaha. I am boosting my Bronze friend to Silver before season ends. He kept beggin me and said he would pay me 100 LE (That's like 7$). and to be honest, playing vs those noob Bronze is so funny.

vufCba8.png

cba too take d1, too hard + playing hearthstone xD

Hopefully you were watching my stream, cya tommorow.

First points in Diamond, tommorow streaming propably all day to get d3.

Ru1dH7L.png

Last edited:
I found myself a Sammy while playing normals. Was a pretty fun match however our Nasus was extremely butthurt.
UcHfV8.png

Back