• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

League Of Legends Server

This looks so fuc*!ng awezume, nothing else!

Last edited:
Our main (5vs5) map is completly done by now. (100%)

Minimap:
K_PwUuU0T.png

Seems to be small but it's not!

Last edited:
So will u make the grass that u can hide in there ??
Yes, @Evan was actually working on it. He will post a gif anytime soon :p

Working on the walking path for the minions. It should walking the path which is more appealing in this case the black tiles are more appealing as a path. So it walk on them, or close as possible :)
eZrGRoEzS.gif

Yes, @Evan was actually working on it. He will post a gif anytime soon :p

Working on the walking path for the minions. It should walking the path which is more appealing in this case the black tiles are more appealing as a path. So it walk on them, or close as possible :)
eZrGRoEzS.gif
when the server will be like 100 % done 1 month

if both are in different brushes no one cant see until u ward, u got vision of your brush

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Brush
Yeah, I'm looking into it. Noticed some things that are wrong.
"Opposing units in different patches of brush will not be able to see each other even if they are within normal sight range."
Easily fixable, plus I have not done any ward/vision/attack/skillshots implementation.
This GIF is merely a representation of very basic disappearing/reappearing and updating its spectators views when necessary.

Printer....
You're certainly doing an amazing job.
I've never played league of legends before and never has it really attracted me, but now I just want you to let us pay with this server.

Will you make custom items with stats, or just levers where you can buy stats from?

Looking good, :)
Ty mate :)
Printer....
You're certainly doing an amazing job.
I've never played league of legends before and never has it really attracted me, but now I just want you to let us pay with this server.

Will you make custom items with stats, or just levers where you can buy stats from?
I will do as LoL :p I recommend to play the game first :D

Back