• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

League Of Legends Server

Just my opinion but...
  • DOTA was a mini-game created on warcraft using the warcraft heroes as playable characters that use spells which resemble something that hero would have done if the game had been more in-depth (my interpretation of it).
  • DOTA 2 is the standalone.
  • SOTIS was the starcraft 2 version.
  • LOL is their own version based on lore they created.
  • HON again their own version.
  • ect... you get the point.
Why not make one based on tibia lore. Instead of Katarina, and the like you could instead use tibia monsters and come up with cool ability sets that they might have used if they were more advanced.
Think Blitzcrank inspired Dark Torturer, throwing his big axe and pulling people in :D
latest

So many tibia monsters have really cool artwork that you could really create some back story around and with a custom client, the spell sprites could look pretty sick as well.

Idk just a thought when I saw this thread ;o but what you guys have looks pretty cool so far though :)

@Xagul
I like your suggestions, i will first create the core of the server. Then i will try to have a vote and decide how we shall make it.

Content Update:
  • @Blackstone is improving the map alot!
  • Added Attack Damage, Ability Power, Magic Resist, Armor and etc...
  • Updated Monsters/Minion AI
  • Added team functions
  • And etc...
There is nothing i can show yet, i thougt about clean the sources from unused codes.

Any progress?
Yes, but it is progress that i cannot showcase yet.

Such as how the game arenas will load, how the monsters, minions, turrets and etc.. spawns and alot of other stuff.

Not a huge league of legends fan but I'm definitely following this. Good luck and hit me up if you need help with any maps possibly

Not a huge league of legends fan but I'm definitely following this. Good luck and hit me up if you need help with any maps possibly
Cheers mate :p I already got the lovely @Blackstone

@Topic
I would like to get suggestions, how i will make the match making systems, champion selection and etc... Since i have not found anyone yet, i have to make those stuff in the tibia client limitation.

For champion selection I personally think you could categorise them by their type e.g AP, AD so forth.
I think you'd be able to make some sort of system that you find games through website and it launches the client for that particular game. Would probably be fairly hard though.

I'm glad you came to your senses. It looks fucking insane. Good job Printer and team.

For champion selection I personally think you could categorise them by their type e.g AP, AD so forth.
I think you'd be able to make some sort of system that you find games through website and it launches the client for that particular game. Would probably be fairly hard though.
Would been easier, if it's done in otclient :p But appricate the suggestion :)
I'm glad you came to your senses. It looks fucking insane. Good job Printer and team.
Hey there mate, looking awesome there! Keep up the good work @Printer & Team :)
Cheers guys :) This will keep me motivated. I will post some screenshots today :D

Hehe, it would not look near as good without @Blackstone lovely mapping skills ;)

As promised here is a sneak peek, on the red base :)
OWtI6Eqvl.gif
Imo, they are moving like shit. Speed is higher in monster.xml than in script - interval. They should walk more smoothly.

Imo, they are moving like shit. Speed is higher in monster.xml than in script - interval. They should walk more smoothly.
I'm still tweaking it, also you have to remember it's a gif. So you cannot depend on the image, since it's only 16fps :p

Back