• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Learn to use Laat! It removes bugs, crashs and can help even the lag!

FaNtA91

Reaction score
Learn to use Laat!

Many were asking me this tutorial, then you're there! =)

The LAAT is a program widely used in the server executable that is showing errors, it helps to fix these errors automatically making the executable be functioning normally!

Chega de Lero Lero Okay, and we learn this simple program!

1 - First of all you need to download the Laat clicking here!

2 - After you download it and install it, you open the program and the "STEP 1" will select the executable of your server, the. exe, note the image:

20siruf.jpg

3 - Now on "STEP 2" you have to click the "CHECK", check out the image:

6r7zwy.png

4 - After you have clicked "CHECK" now you will go to "STEP 3" and you mark the option "I have a backup of original file ", check out the image:

xkpyj9.png

5 - Finally, in "STEP 4" just click "Enable" and prompt Laat will make the necessary changes in the executable, check out the image:

2w4ivt2.png

Well guys this is it, the program is simple but has helped me many times and will definitely help you!​

Give a REP++ me if i helped you!

Last edited:
xd

i Think This Does not work cuz does not make changes on my forgotten .exe i try this cuz i geting crash. but no results

Last edited:
Worked for me, I only use to be able to run 94MB and lower map size on 32 bit now using laatido can run 101MB map.. it contains no virus either lol thanks for the program.

Or just compile your server under Visual Studio with (/LARGEADDRESSAWARE) flag.

Back