• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LeaseWeb / ServerLoft / eUKHost

Artii

Seldora.net
Reaction score
I made a broadband speed test at:
Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test
Dedicated Server OS: Windows Server 2003 STD / Windows Server 2008 STD

Dedicated server from LeaseWeb [280 EUR / month] I get from 2-20 Mbit/s Upload speed. I'm not happy with that..

Dedicated server from ServerLoft [199$ USD / month] I get only about 2,5 Mbit/s Upload speed. I'm absolutely not happy with that..

Dedicated server from eUKHost [140 GBP / month] I get only about 2 Mbit/s Upload speed. And that sucks hardtime too..

Why does everyone get an high upload speed except me, some people say it lags sometimes in my servers <_<.. it's not like I have some cheap shit servers, but I take the very good ones..

Do you have this problem too? What results do you get, and what can I do to fix this

Last edited:
I got 100 mb fiber home,
( Bredbandsbolaget) cost only 270 SEK every month lol
while people who got 24 mb that cost em 400 SEK

EDIT : Im from sweden

Tho BBB sucks. Specially when it comes to service. If it's down it's down for like a month.

Well i pay 20 euro a month for 100mbit down and 100mbit upload atm.

Sweden

Just a little note about BBB:

Med en nedladdningshastighet på 60-100 Mbit per sekund kan du ladda hem stora, tunga filer på ett ögonblick. En långfilm tar till exempel runt 90 sekunder att tanka ner. När du skickar filer, är hastigheten 8-10 Mbit per sekund – perfekt för dig som spelar eller ofta gör stora filöverföringar från din dator.

Bredbandsbolaget - Privat - Bredband - Bredband 100

Just because you have "100mbit" it doesn't mean you get the same speed up and down.
A rule of thumb is, on almost all broadband services, your upload speed is 1/10th of your download speed.
(With exception for ADSL/DSL where the upload speed is usually way lower, something like 250 - 1500 kbit)

---

Transl:
With a download-speed of 60-100 Mbit per second you can download big, heavy files in the blink of an eye. A movie would for example take around 90 seconds to download. When you send files, the speed is 8-10 Mbit per second - perfect for you who play games or often perform big file-transfers from your computer.

Back