• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Leftwing's Mapping Pieces

Leftwing

Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
I figure now that I'm back around I should start mapping again, but first I'd like to show off some old pictures.

From my City:
scc8i8.png

vxndq9.png

Gate design by Neon.
2ykfe5g.png

5fkhlg.png

16awvbs.png

Something Scary:
10ses9g.png

161z11x.png

Older Stuff:
xsz29.png

sl1h6t.png

t7bn7k.png

10r4fwl.png

2air7cy.png

vxm61k.png

27wrlmv.png

10ftmwl.png

15ad01.png

zwz51z.png

dvpmz7.png

2s66ed3.png

107kwgk.png

e6ydu0.png

14bpbiw.png

15yvr45.png

6595a8.png

2bxnig.png

That's all for now, stay tuned for some more pictures!​

Last edited:
o0 wow yeah me too, your missing some borders in the doors :p

i thought its awsme, nice nature and city. I have like the swamp and the gate on first screen :D

it is in his map so it is his map? whoever it mapped at first o_O
'fickt euch ihr opfer' google translate german :*

Here are some screeenshots:

92999143.th.png

55207608.th.png

96442634.th.png

57702305.th.png

57414848.th.png

11391065.th.png

Images suck, go here to view album: http://img375.imageshack.us/g/92999143.png/

South gate is yours modified to fit the wall and allow for movement between the levels as well as through the rest of the walls.

West gate is the same gate but built completely from the ground up to fit sideways.

@ Henkos, what has already been stated, modified by me.

Please, Neon, coment on the mapping, don't spam as always. <_<

Neon isn't really spamming, he's asking for proof that I didn't just copy his gate, which I understand.
Yeah, well, it's all he do, only checking on boards who has "ripped" his job so that he can "comment". <_< What I'm trying to say is that FOR ONCE he should get off the cloud he's in and just comment on someone's mapping...

Yeah, well, it's all he do, only checking on boards who has "ripped" his job so that he can "comment". <_< What I'm trying to say is that FOR ONCE he should get off the cloud he's in and just comment on someone's mapping...

All I said was, to bad the gate wasn't made by you "Leftwing".

That's not spam.

Also, the comment on the mappings:
the mapping is nice, cool rpg feeling, but some pictures is kinda spammed with weird things.

Happy Magnetico?

All I said was, to bad the gate wasn't made by you "Leftwing".

That's not spam.

Also, the comment on the mappings:
the mapping is nice, cool rpg feeling, but some pictures is kinda spammed with weird things.

Happy Magnetico?

Thank you Neon, if you do not want to picture of the gate in the thread, I would be happy to remove it.

Back