• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Leftwing's Mapping Pieces

Nice pieces! keep it up! :)
ps. where have u been? missed your mapz :)

Last edited:
Some More pictures!

4kwb2d.png

315n8kx.png

6gjzgz.png

2ia3m0x.png

Hope you enjoyed,
Leftwing

Nice swamp mate :D Looks sweet! Maybe you could add amazons/valkyries? Just a thought. :)

Getting to it, thanks for the suggestion!

u should make a swamp deeper in the forest insteed next to water well thats my opinion but it looks alright

The swamp does go deeper into the forest, however that particular photo happens to be near a body of water.

Thanks for the opinions/tips!
Leftwing

That frame scares me haha xD, A simple darkish one I think suits tibia the most, so try that, Also Nice mapping but instead of the Stalagmites, why not use some Interior like Drawers? :eek:

That frame scares me haha xD, A simple darkish one I think suits tibia the most, so try that, Also Nice mapping but instead of the Stalagmites, why not use some Interior like Drawers? :eek:

Border is stylish, I'll probably change it when I finish the swamp then use a different one for a new area. As for using interior it was always my preference to use Stalagmites because I found the interior to not fit the "amazon camp" style. However that being said this is only the first part, the camp itself is actually a village, where you will likely see interior among the structurally weak buildings.

New photos!

2ilg9le.png

ff476x.png

14xgz0z.png

34doqiv.png

2ngy0yf.png

Hope you enjoyed,
Leftwing

Back