• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Leftwing's Mapping Pieces

All I said was, to bad the gate wasn't made by you "Leftwing".

That's not spam.

Also, the comment on the mappings:
the mapping is nice, cool rpg feeling, but some pictures is kinda spammed with weird things.

Happy Magnetico?
Yes, thanks.

Nah, you can keep it in the thread, but you stated "Mapping by "Me" :p

I released it on Maps Section (the Gate) so I don't care about it :p

Finally some new pictures!

Just the surface of something big:
wly937.png

10iikcw.png

25t9blv.png

s3hbh1.png

mmr8xs.png

More to come!​

Reminds me of edron orc's. Looks okay; remove some of the large grass borders + trees on top of the hills.

Looks bad... :/
Train!

Instead of posting comments like "train" and "Looks bad", why don't you try explaining what I can do to make it better.

I know I'm not perfect, but without suggestions and help from you guys I can't get better.

Working on something new just for you guys.

Yea it is clear and not spammed mapping. You'r making good work, go with the same style!

Hey leftwing I just added you on msn, I have something to talk with u ;) (about mapping ofc)

The MSN listed on my details page is very old, and I currently do not use that address. If you wish to contact me you can PM me, however if you do add my current MSN address please note that I may not add you.

New pictures coming soon!

Back