• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Leftwing's Mapping Pieces

Finally some new photos, and a bunch of them too!

Just to refresh your memories, we are exploring the tunnels that lead throughout the unnamed mountain. Here we go again:

n5rb83.png

2hx8sb8.png

23itf6x.png

2192i43.png

2hxpnrl.png

330cj8h.png

qzf4lj.png

x1yefn.png

2liv4wg.png

2ilijjc.png

xeopj.png

erfytg.png

xct5sj.png

15gxz42.png

Hope you enjoyed,
Leftwing

Didn't you notice the preference "for me" ?? In case, take a look again and let me explain more detailful what I ment:
For me, the mapping looks a bit overdetailed. But that's just in my eyes. But I do think it looks good, and the concept is awesome.

Didn't you notice the preference "for me" ?? In case, take a look again and let me explain more detailful what I ment:
For me, the mapping looks a bit overdetailed. But that's just in my eyes. But I do think it looks good, and the concept is awesome.

I added a lot of details because when it was clean it looked boring and empty. I agree that some places have too many details, and I'll be modifying it as I go.

Screens looks nice, but everyone can make 10x10 lovely places on rme but that's not the point :)... It's about randomization and 100x more ideas on how to don't get people bored and it's not on 10x10 but 2000x2000..

I added a lot of details because when it was clean it looked boring and empty. I agree that some places have too many details, and I'll be modifying it as I go.

Image this. People hunting there, leaving all those corpses hanging around, trowing pots on the ground and stuff from the dead bodies. That would make it overdetailed

Why such fast cleans ? lol putting shit on ur depot to trade and boom gone x_X

Back
Top Bottom