• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Legendary Tupac or Eminem?

Tupac or Eminem

• Tupac

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Eminem

Votes: 42 63.6%

• Total voters

Karchii Oawaa

Oldschool Player
Reaction score
I sometimes want to kill my RL's when they say that Eminem is better than Tupac.

But I felt the need to post here and ask people who do you think is better?

While Tupac had a short-lived career, the world couldn't get his fullest potential.
Tupac revolutionized the rapping industry, Eminem developed quality music/songs.

Some would say Tupac is better than Eminem simply because of the race.
Degrading Eminem because he's white is totally absurd.

To be honest, I would say they're fairly similar.

Fun fact: The Rolling Stones puts Tupac at #86 greatest artists of all time and Eminem at #83.

Edit: I did not vote, since there's no similar/can't compare option.

Last edited:
How I see it;
2pac was really good but he died young, so if he lived on he would be better than Eminem.
Eminem on the other hand I don't think he was so good early on but now hes gotten ALOT better but if 2pac was alive then 2pac>Eminem
But 2pacs dead sadface so is like eminems songs right now u cant compare them :p RIP 2pac

Totally agreeing with this;
Best rapper today: Eminem
Best rappers of all time: Tupac and Biggie

Last edited by a moderator:
Pac is the best rapper of all times, but there's too many rappers like pac, nas, biggie, etc
But the best rapper alive is Eminem lol

Imo I hate both, I hate rap, r&b, hip-hop in general. But if I had to choose from what I've heard, Tupac.

Eminem cause he is white and white live good in this world! besides you see all black people rap there u can see a light on top of them white thing its called eminem!

Tupac bc~

Eminem's songs don't mean much - he even says if he wasn't white he wouldn't be as famous as he is now and if you actually right down his lyrics and read them 9/10 they don't make sense.

Tupac's songs delivered a message to the people, and even with his hologram he can still have a better concert than eminem.
Eminem was better back in the day when he was slim. He has started producing shit at the moment! Just making music for the sake of making music. He isn't doing it for the money anymore ~ just so his name stays a spoken topic.

Tupac is a sure bet!

How I see it;
2pac was really good but he died young, so if he lived on he would be better than Eminem.
Eminem on the other hand I don't think he was so good early on but now hes gotten ALOT better but if 2pac was alive then 2pac>Eminem
But 2pacs dead sadface so is like eminems songs right now u cant compare them :p RIP 2pac

Totally agreeing with this;
Best rapper today: Eminem
Best rappers of all time: Tupac and Biggie

Sorry my dude but where is EAZY-E on your "Best rapper of all time"? Eazy was the motherphuking godfather of rap music...

Why do you think he's better?

cuh he had a much much more important message, he has storys in his rap.. he overall was a better person if you heard his documentaries.. he didn't rap like Eminem for the sake of rapping, he rapped to change how the world is.. like racism, black on black killings nothing happening, he even rapped about his mother, he is dead truth about his personal experiences and dont go over the top talkin lies, he didn't like it how so many people are forced to sell crack cus there parents and so on had bad experiences nd shit

if you think eminem is better say the reason too. dont just say 'his lyrically better', since tupac has waaay more important things etc to talk about.. he was a poet before he was a rapper and he dont classify him self as a rapper even that much

im confused how ppl think EMINEM is better than tupac.. and whoever sayed eazy e.. jus go away lol.. ppl wrote his lyrics for him since he was a bad rapper.. but motherfucking g's was a hardddddd track from him

While Tupac had a short-lived career, the world couldn't get his fullest potential.
Tupac revolutionized the rapping industry, Eminem developed quality music/songs.

Some would say Tupac is better than Eminem simply because of the race.
Degrading Eminem because he's white is totally absurd.

To be honest, I would say they're fairly similar.

Fun fact: The Rolling Stones puts Tupac at #86 greatest artists of all time and Eminem at #83.

Edit: I did not vote, since there's no similar/can't compare option.

This

Eminem's songs don't mean much - he even says if he wasn't white he wouldn't be as famous as he is now and if you actually right down his lyrics and read them 9/10 they don't make sense.

My *****, have you even listened to any of Eminem's songs?

name me 1 song that tupac was bad on, i can name millions of which eminem was bad on

the fact that eminem himself said tupac is in a league of his own is enough.

only retards will be saying eminem is better cuz the ammount of records he sold. the fact that justin bieber has more than everybody in records is enough to say not to base it on records..

tupac had 100s of millions of views on his youtube videos like hit em up, dear momma, last motherfucker breathin' yet they all just supposedely got deleted

edit eminem is not even close to the best now.. just watch when americas real fkin real poets get signed and blow up.. then u can start talking since there are no good mainstream real rappers. just drakes (fakes) and rick ross/meek mill. all studio gangsters

Back