• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Legendary Tupac or Eminem?

Tupac or Eminem

• Tupac

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Eminem

Votes: 42 63.6%

• Total voters
Eminem BEST LYRICS 4sure

Btw Carier,shitface,listen to eminems freestyle,than to 2pac's.

U'll be amazed :)

Not saying 2pac is bad,but i like Eminem more.

Its just like u like rap,and some other kid likes polka.
This is just a rage discussion,and u suck ballz

You can't compare them!
2pac lived for 25 years>> Eminem isn't dead.
Eminem has made more songs and you get better and better if you keep rapping, but 2pac can't get better if he's dead.
End of discussion!

Well, Tupac has thousands of unreleased songs, albums and so on. I think like 7~ albums came out after his death(?) And his last one Loyal to the game, which was really recently released also.

Anyways, people are blind when they see real talent. Would love to see if I even hear a single person mention Eminem, 16 years after his death and still having 10's of millions of fans still.

TBH the majority of people who state "eminem" probably werent even around when pac was alive. Nevermind old enough to be listening to him.

The thing is, EMINEM is a better lyricalist. By that i mean he can rhyme anything! He even rhymed oranges with syringes.. i mean c'mon!!!

BUT (dot) (dot) (dot) Tupac sent a message with every lyric he wrote. He never made music for making music nor money.

Eminem has been rammed down people's throats since his "take-off" and since the slim shady "episodes" Eminem is just SHIT. Whereas Tupac was never rammed down anyones throats (barr the present, i guess) and regardless of the same songs being played over and over you learn something new about his experiences and never get bored of the song. Whereas with Eminem you can get bored of one of his songs in a few days. If you are to judge music, you must look at different aspects. Eminem Vs. Tupac is a shit poll. Eminem as a rapper Vs. Tupac as a rapper = Tupac.

Eminem as a lyricalist Vs. Tupac as a lyricalist = Eminem.

So it depends the way you look at it. They contrast in different areas and therefore i will stand by Pac due to the messages he sent.

Tupac had quite a life[and knew how to express himself](and thus he is great). But Eminem is still busy exploring his journey.

While the life story of Tupac is done, Eminem has yet to finish his. My conclusion is that comparing these artists are stupid.
You never know who the true legend will be, considering there only can be one legend. Which is another discussion.

So, Carier Karchii. Sometimes you wish to kill your friends because of their preferences, I would recommend you to consult a doctor.
(Assuming you are not abusing your words, which is quite common in this culture to represent their feeling without thinking about what they actually are saying).

I have taken the freedom to change the title as well as the contents in your poll to make the contents more neutral friendly.
You seem to be quite driven by your emotion and preferences, I feel your the dude that "shoots the gun, ask later" pal.

Last edited:
Eminem, a lot of people that say Tupac are just saying that because he died. I know that sounds stupid, but it's true

Eminem aka devil worshiper.. over TUPAC?

Ohh how the worlds f**ked

Tell me reasons why Eminem is better if you think that. Not shit like 'He is a better lyrcists' since rap is nothing about that. Because Tupac don't try have 'fancy' long words as he don't want to be known like that, but at times when he does.. it's miraculous.

Mobb Deep, Biggie, Eazy-E, Snoop Dogg even DRE is better than Eminem in my opinion.

Eminem= a rapper who raps without purpose and uses fancy words to make him look like he's good at rapping. Bad flow, and purpose of rapping, bad topics, does blood sacrifices for fame(and don't even ATTEMPT to say he doesn't).

He may of been good back in tha' days.. now he's just an average rapper.

If Eminem was black.. wouldn't have any fame in my opinion. No racism, but that's a main role of his success, and his target audience.

Eminem aka devil worshiper.. over TUPAC?

Ohh how the worlds f**ked

Tell me reasons why Eminem is better if you think that. Not shit like 'He is a better lyrcists' since rap is nothing about that. Because Tupac don't try have 'fancy' long words as he don't want to be known like that, but at times when he does.. it's miraculous.
What is rap about? 0o

They are both incredible rappers. And you shouldn't compare them with eachother. Tupac had a very rare voice and style, which I really like about him. But he does also have incredible lyrics. What I also like about Tupac is that he had a "purpose" of every song he wrote, just as Eminem. If you know what I mean.

But Eminem, my personal favourite rapper/artist. Eminem is better imo because he is a lyrical genius. I don't say Tupac wasn't, but Eminem is slightly sharper when it comes to lyrics.
And I also think it's pretty badass that he has can do 2 "different" rappers in 1. (Slim Shady and Eminem)

And all these bullshit about Eminem worships Satan?
And what if he does, why even bother? It's his decision.

BECAUSE FUCK YOU!

Last edited:
And all these bullshit about Eminem worships Satan?
And what if he does, why even bother? It's his decision.

BECAUSE FUCK YOU!
Exactly, judge what he performs instead. It's like actors who are good but people think they suck because of their personal life. Keep these two things apart. We are judging the best raper not person, no?

He may of been good back in tha' days.. now he's just an average rapper.
May? you don't know for sure? that sounds like you haven't really listened to him as you can't even decide if he was good or not, still you can call Tupac better...

does blood sacrifices for fame
Does everything have to do with something about someone doing something that your "religion" (hence I used quotes as I don't know nor really care about what religion you are) believes is evil to prove you are right? If so then maybe according to the religion I don't have Tupac did blood rituals and he ended up screwing up on one and dying! In my opinion Eminem is better, yes because I've never heard of Tupac's music but also because I like his rap. It's the only Rap I will even listen too. Don't be bringing things up you don't even know is true (unless you witnessed it) about people if all you want to find out if someone is better than someone and don't fight their personal opinion because you WILL NOT WIN.

Those who voted are fo sure dumb retards - this is my opinion because pac had it all I remember as a young man he struggled all around america rappin' in ghettos because his mother said he had an talent and he did it because of gettin a bread which they could eat for a week. Pac got famous after dnt remember the company name atm but yeah , Pac is an legend and Eminem is an king.

Those who voted are fo sure dumb retards - this is my opinion because pac had it all I remember as a young man he struggled all around america rappin' in ghettos because his mother said he had an talent and he did it because of gettin a bread which they could eat for a week. Pac got famous after dnt remember the company name atm but yeah , Pac is an legend and Eminem is an king.
You high or something LOL?

2pac fought against the Illuminatii so fuck Eminem, mainstream whore.

Back