• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Legendary Tupac or Eminem?

Tupac or Eminem

• Tupac

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Eminem

Votes: 42 63.6%

• Total voters
Sorry my dude but where is EAZY-E on your "Best rapper of all time"? Eazy was the motherphuking godfather of rap music...
I don't listen to eazy-e but I've heard a few songs and he's good but he doesnt make it in my best rapper of all time.

Listened to a few freestyles of 2pac,and i gotta say,i was taken aback. He was terrible. <<<<<< NOT FLAMING,SAYING MY OPINION FROM WHAT I HEARD
It was a song about some 2 gangsta members killing each other,idk menz

The reason why i like Eminem so much,is because he isn't into running around towns,getting drunk,fucking some bitches etc...
I like his songs better than 2pac's,because he is harder to understand,and i think thats the point of music. 2pacs music is too easy to understand,while when u listen to Eminem,u rly have to think about it ^^

Listened to a few freestyles of 2pac,and i gotta say,i was taken aback. He was terrible. <<<<<< NOT FLAMING,SAYING MY OPINION FROM WHAT I HEARD
It was a song about some 2 gangsta members killing each other,idk menz

The reason why i like Eminem so much,is because he isn't into running around towns,getting drunk,fucking some bitches etc...
I like his songs better than 2pac's,because he is harder to understand,and i think thats the point of music. 2pacs music is too easy to understand,while when u listen to Eminem,u rly have to think about it ^^

Okay, tell me what changes is about :p? (2pac)

pecax gtfo if u dont know what freestyle it is

eminem makes tunes with rihanna just go away lol

talks about selling his soul to the devil.
how is that interesting?

Just read the lyrics of the thought that 'Eminem' is better than Tupac(laugh) and you'll see the truth come to you. I have never met somebody who has dedicated his life righting lyrics as a poet, just trying to change the world.. or as he said 'I might not change the world, but I will hit the mind of somebody who will change the world'!

Tupac - My block (remix) lyrics - YouTube

Tupac They Dont Give A Fuck About Us (Lyrics) - YouTube

2pac - Me against the world (WITH LYRICS) - YouTube

2pac-Changes - YouTube

How can you even have the thought of thinking Eminem is better than TUPAC?!

These aren't even close to what his best songs are, but these songs end Eminem's career.

btw.. so obvious that some kid made 10 accounts just to say eminem is better =/

since only 3(?) ppl said eminem is better

Why are you even arguing?

People have different tastes towards someone. Some may like Eminem more than Tupac, some like Tupac more than Eminem, some may like both, our some might not like either. In this case, I like them both.

Then why are you attacking people that like Eminem?

anyways, todays rap is bullshit.. eminem is nothing like tupac as well =]

not asslicking or anything

but sometimes i cannot say tupac is a rapper.. i say he is a poet because, he puts so much damn effort into rapping, making verses.. making the LYRICS perfect, then adding a beat as a complementary
todays rap: so much effort into making the beat/finding.. no effort in the lyrics

when does eminem even make songs/albums? im sure tupac has more songs than him.. maybe once a year he makes an album.. whilst tupac made one in 3 days and it was sik and i mean awesome

The topic is "who is the better rapper" not "who is the better songwriter".
Just because Eminem doesn't write songs, doesn't mean he's not a good rapper

I know people who are incredible writers, but very shitty at singing.

I haven't listened to much of Tupac, but what I have listened from him, sounds decent.

Him and Eminem are like the same to me I suppose, except I listen to Eminem more than Tupac.

The topic is "who is the better rapper" not "who is the better songwriter".
Just because Eminem doesn't write songs, doesn't mean he's not a good rapper

I know people who are incredible writers, but very shitty at singing.

The topic is not 'Who is the better rapper' or whatever you said. Go read at the thread start before you make assumptions. I said who is better, Tupac or Eminem. Reasons why I really dislike talking with you. You don't think before writing what ever.

Then what are we trying to compare between them, dumbass? Who is better at what?
Who has a better car? who has a better hat? Who has more money?
This is why I hate stupidasses like you.

Back