• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Let's learn how to use Remere's !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressive! Rep+!

Red

Thanks guys, hopefully we get this stickied :)

Omg awesome tutorial! You should add how to make houses. And by the way I vote for sticky

Awesome tutorial.

Thread is now a sticky. :)

How to make a door of expertise
So you wanna learn how to make a door of expertise? It's simple. First choose the door.​
LorZO.png

Right click and select properties and this should come up
ZHQa1.png

Now an easy way to remember this is simply just write 1000 where it says action Id, now lets say you want people that are higher than level 50 to enter, add 50 to the 1000, so the action id is 1050. If you want 150+ to pass, put 1150. and press Okay.

Really simple :).

I'd love to see such a tutorial for "Autodesk Remere's Map Editor". This would take 3000 pages ;)
(If you don't know why, see Maya.)

How To Create a house

First... Make your house.
Rm8kR.png

Now go to palette
51mFx.png

And click on Add {Keep in mind that there must be a "town" created and that you have saved the map at least once}
cS6p6.png

Now Edit the house if you want to. Give it a name, and where it says Rent / ID there you write how much EACH tile costs. If you leave it on 0, it will add a price to the house depending on the size of it.
Now Click on House tiles
jS8Bg.png

And click all over the house tiles [keep in mind that you might want to add the house tiles on the Red circle'd walls because those are walls that people can put items on (hangables) and if they're not house tiles, when the server restarts, they will lose their items that were hanging on the walls.
zgkab.png

Now "select exit"
OPOIp.png

Keep in mind that the house must have one exit, and you must place this tile infront of the door.
UgA41.png

And now you got a house. Cya :D See below for an explanation of what are "towns" and how to add them.​

How to create a "Town" and what are it's uses.

Hello and welcome to this mini subsections of my tutorials, in this post I will be teaching you how to create a town and why is it needed.
Okay let's make our town, look up on your Remeres map and you will see a tab called "Map" click on it and then select Edit Towns and this will pop up.
8ENR6.png

Click on Add and give your town a name.
Rn0cH.png

And now take a look at where it says Temple position
QcLZ.png

Those 3 boxes... The first one is the coordinations of the X axis (Left to right), the second one is the Y axis, and the last one is the Z which is the Floor.Here you will put the coordinations of where you want people to appear when they Become citizen. Die and appear on that town, And stuff like that. An easy way to know the coordinations is first put your mouse over the tile where you want people to appear.
W6UCm.png

Now take a print screen using this button of your keyboard..
zEops.png

Go to paint and press Ctrl + V and scroll down to the image and find this.
dN12S.png

These are the coordinates of where your mouse was, (the tile where you want people to appear) so now go back to Map > Edit town, click on the town and add the coordinates which in my case are 1000 1000 7
And now you've got a working Town, and why is this needed/useful? Becuase now you can create houses and be saved to that town, as well as people can send you parcels to that town, but you gotta do something to be able to use the depot / Receive letters to that town, See below on how to add the town to the depot

How to add the Town to the depot so you can receive letters and such.
First make a depot item..
HnEqG.png

Then right click and select properties
xLce2.png

And just change the list to the town you want that depot to work for.
wFOck.png

and press okay.
Enjoy! :D

Great Job, hopefully the admins can move all the tutorials to the beginning of the thread so people won't have to go through all the pages to find different tuts, or you can make a table of contents to what tutorial is on which page of the thread.

Rep++

I made a table of content dude, Just clikc on the name and it will redirect you to the post wiht the tutorial on it.

Instead of print screening to remember your co-ord for your temple, i just hover my mouse over it, push the windows button, run > notepad and type it like 714 1131 7, and done ;o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back