• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Let's learn how to use Remere's !

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to open a port. It's impossible to live map with newer versions, you need RME 3.0 Beta.
Then u can host a session and other ppl can join with the IP and port.

You need to open a port. It's impossible to live map with newer versions, you need RME 3.0 Beta.
Then u can host a session and other ppl can join with the IP and port.

U haz come back.

Hum, i have the RME 3.0 Beta 8... and theres no "Live" or "Debug" option on the tool bar, my tool bar only have (File, Edit, Map, View, Window, Floor, About) and i saw a scree shoot where the toolbar of some had (File, Edit, Map, View, Window, Live, Debug, Floor, About), heeeeeelp please u.u

EDIT: okay so RME 3.0 beta 8 dont have live version :eek:
you need this version of RME to be able to join/host servers // http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/HUASK/remere3.0.rar

Last edited:
Great tutorial indeed, just a small question, how can I make doors or tps show color letters like where they take you etc, without using the look function?

Thanks

Nice tutorial! :)
But I have a little question. Do you know how to make these awesome looking (for exemple) teleporters with glow effects, text and stuff. Do I need to put in some kind of script? I allso wonder how to make these cool minigames like snake.

Please help me. :)

ok this is driving me nuts. Supposedly you can open two maps at once in RME. I am using the 3.0 version, tried it on 2.2 and 2.1 but for the life of me can not open two maps. I did it once before but for some reason now it wont work.

Quick question, lets say I put a PvP zone accidently and while trying to erase it I put a PZ zone above it, what happens? Let's say I regret it lol so I want to delete all "zones" now without deleting the buildings, is there a way to do that? :/

Removing a PZ ?? hmm not 100 percent sure but i think you will have to use the erase function, i will try this later tnite and let you know the result, must got o work for now. There is a way to do it, ill find it for you tonight and let you know if someone does not answer first

- - - Updated - - -

ok I just tested this, thought I had the answer but didnt wish to say it unless I was sure.
To remove a PZ from the floor simply use the PZ tool and hold down the CTRL button while you cursor across the tiles. It will remove the PZ

How to make items unmoveable / unpickable?
Let's begin with how to make items unmoveable. Let's say I want this object unmoveable.
o2zM.png

What you do is that you right click it
uzElO.png

Click on properties
lgjqO.png

And change the ActionID to any random ID that isnt used before.
2WEo6.png

Then click okay and now players cant move it.
Now let's say I want to showoff an Item but without letting players grab it.
I want to show this item.
1dIDK.png

There are several ways to make it ungrabable, one of them is putting spikes on it. (those dots are spikes)
vbCUs.png

People can't grab it now, another way is adding "Something sparkly"
ZBgL6.png

And now they can't grab it..

KK mroe info will be added later, I'm tired. Leave suggestions on what to explain next.​
Isn't this wrong? I tried it with actionid and I could still move the items, but once I used uniqueid instead the items were unmovable.

Isn't this wrong? I tried it with actionid and I could still move the items, but once I used uniqueid instead the items were unmovable.
Things could change, look at when this was posted. I am not sure as I don't map anymore.

How do I rotate/flip around a copy? Like if I want a symetric area, and I make half of it, I want to copy and flip it 180 degrees to save time?

Hej, awesome tutorial :)
I just have extra question. Any clue how to hide floor above?
Lets say I am going to make a city on floor 7. and on floor 0 is gonna be hidden cave.. but whenever I am around the city I can see stones above.. even tho its 6 floors between... I know I could put this hidden cave on floor 15, then I dont see anything under me
but how can i hide floors above? is there any way?

Hej, awesome tutorial :)
I just have extra question. Any clue how to hide floor above?
Lets say I am going to make a city on floor 7. and on floor 0 is gonna be hidden cave.. but whenever I am around the city I can see stones above.. even tho its 6 floors between... I know I could put this hidden cave on floor 15, then I dont see anything under me
but how can i hide floors above? is there any way?

I dont think it's possible to "hide" it but if you rlly want to make it above you could extra grounds around it so ppl won't be able to see that there is another floor

Select PZ brush and hold Ctrl while using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back