• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Let's learn how to use Remere's !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've added a pz zone in a building, then i wanted to test my map for bugs but because i made a house of it i cant enter the building. How do i remove the pz fields?

Ive accidently pressed ctrl + *another button* and now all the walls, items, and trees etc on my map seem to be kind of invisible, i can still see them but not clearly how i used to see them. Can anyone help me plz? (i can still see the ground clearly)

Ive accidently pressed ctrl + *another button* and now all the walls, items, and trees etc on my map seem to be kind of invisible, i can still see them but not clearly how i used to see them. Can anyone help me plz? (i can still see the ground clearly)
Check your view settings, if you didn't like check on 'highlight items' or whatever else.

Hmm, you dont have those ugly looking borders when placing grass on the black areas, how did you fix that? i already tried to change my borders in the xml file, but it didnt work out for me :/

Hmm, you dont have those ugly looking borders when placing grass on the black areas, how did you fix that? i already tried to change my borders in the xml file, but it didnt work out for me :/
That's because you have autoborder on. It'll put those fat mountain borders there until you interact with an other sort of ground.
Press A and go do shit RAW or just put another ground there, it'll go away when you put another ground so it's not like a big problem.

Doing a huge mountain with those stone borders one by one takes more time than setting up a server :blink: No way to do it automaticly? i tried something out, but it didn't work that well.. (like i said, editing the borders.xml file)

Doing a huge mountain with those stone borders one by one takes more time than setting up a server :blink: No way to do it automaticly? i tried something out, but it didn't work that well.. (like i said, editing the borders.xml file)
There's no way of getting it away if you want it to make automatic borders. Once you get more used to RAW it'll go faster, believe me ;)

Hello, doing a house I receive this problem, anyone know the problem?

[Error - Houses::loadFromXml] Unknown house with id: 2130
> WARNING: Could not load house data.

I think I did it correctly

Hello guys, i make some quests with remere and save it.When i tryed to run server have some "aplication error" referenced memory, memory could not be "read".Someone help me please. :)
/Budex

I already made my trainer area with coal basins, when i go and change the id to make them immoveable will i have to do it to each one since they are already put down?

No but you have to copy the first one and paste it on the other spots :)

why when i open the map with remeres map editor 2.2
it dont open
and Give me this ERROR?
60tghKL.png

Can some one help me?

Remove Your Wock32.dll file it's will works fine
but every time you try open your rme open it from Program file or
make a shortcut of RME.exe to desktop

but the problem i think in os that rme 2.2 support
Vista , Seven , Eight

Status
Not open for further replies.