• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lets start a forum warmode here

when crazy polaks make same joke 100x where u play?

fuck all only shledeiro its good boy rest can go play chess with sir trevor

OK Aiven how about dis one.
Take low lvl mages guys!! GYMEK GYMEK (420 MS) GYMEK TAKE GYMEK!!! we can't even kill low lvl omg go ab gate.

Navid look lapa is fucking knob :):) he good boy but fucking knob commander :):) i make own team you join me and you fix all oldari?? :):) plz navid fix ppl and we rape calar :):) he fucking knob :):)

im drunk as fuck guys :) i drink 4 bears and cant walk but we kill them easy :)

Shut your mount calar :) remember when you tried to kill me on kazz i was afk botting and you fail;)
shleder ? you can only create retarded threads on forum and bring sds to hunt undeads :):)

lokuff? remember when you said my team was attacking you and lapa too but the score was 20-23 between us and lapa? :) you sir, are retarded:)

lunar is dead:) because ppl is retarded i wont call ppl anymore forum cry all day gogo lets join trevor ventrilo and listen to his sexy :)voice because he is fucking legend:)

when crazy polaks make same joke 100x where u play?

fuck all only shledeiro its good boy rest can go play chess with sir trevor

no1 knows you :) remember edron south gate when i pushed you 2 sqm and you die easy without ssa and nothing :)

Guys remember dara fight ? wipe 15 people versus jordi 20 and lapa 20? they only fight eachother when wipe is on boat? seems legit

Shut your mount calar :) remember when you tried to kill me on kazz i was afk botting and you fail;)
shleder ? you can only create retarded threads on forum and bring sds to hunt undeads :):)

lokuff? remember when you said my team was attacking you and lapa too but the score was 20-23 between us and lapa? :) you sir, are retarded:))

maybe dare to fight us :) where is your lunar best ot ? :)

http://speedy*****malware.localhost/TF77G/siwekwracazmelanzu.png

check this out gajs veziv is back from party at 3:00 pm?? yes i heard

Penguins vent: 25 ppl Kaida vent: 28 ppl

Veziv: lets go penisula we will fight close
Shleder: Why you fucking idiot we got only 3 ppl less lets just fight normal
Veziv: YEEE SHLEDER SHUT UP U SEE THEIR MAGES? ALL 330 LVL AND WE GOT 2 RP AND 2 EK THEY GOT ONLY MAGES YOU GOT BAN

remember Trevor when you talk about your life in Portugal in tibia forum?? or when you acting so big when actually no1 knows you??? shut your mount

fuck wipe again nubs u getting crashed on edron by lapa and jordi ahahaa fuck u are all 0

lunar mage mlvl 120 ek skill 130 :) and you can't play shadow cuz u dont have team there :) playing with jordi and get crushed all the time yeyeye

btw why you complain about shadow and lunar who cares about your opinion

shadow is betetr than lunar? :) very funny to play with mage ml 140 and ek skills 150 :)

lunarforce is retarded ot for ppl like u and sal its true hehe.
Calar and members of his team only wasting time to play there cuz "0 oporu" full dominando since 2k12 confirmed on sal's youtube channel

this lapa and jordi :) haha take whole server to beat us :) 40 people on edron gate :)

KOSOVIAK !! 1 PARA BO UCIEKNIE !! 1 PARA BO UCIEKNIE !! KOSOVIAAAAAAAAK!!!!! 1 PARA !! KOSOVIAK !!!!

eng: 1 para or he runs away! kosoviak!! 1 para!! (for 30 secs)

/another almighty quote from veziv

lets show this trewor where is hes place now guys :) who the hell cares about your fucking opinion about shadowcores when we fighting against calar on lunar where you fighting ?? non-pvp against vulcongra or what

Back