• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lets start a forum warmode here

shut you mount calar :) no1knows you :) haha fucking leader from shadow :) 160rp on kyra last line dying on szczota sd but you act so big on forum :)

You know this Navid? I push him on edron gate after 50 tries, best pusher eu.

haha lokuf :) no1 know u in tibia world :) u can bring me bolts to banuta :) shleder u act big on forum :) but later u msg me for inv :)

haha aiven :) shut your mount :) you can sit on fire sword without a gum :) this shleder act so big on forum :) remember when you bring me convince runes to hellgorak ? :) and i take you to the team :)

29c07ky.png

Who is this lokuff, guy from oraculum non-pvp gajs rily, you play oraculum with szady when I play albania with true conglomerate, so what? i give soft? so what I can give soft I dont care about this game rily guys

u dont even know that lucjan makes me sandwiches 3 times ? when i go to work only 2 times? penguins > wipe again before aiven and rest sold their ass to calar we crush wipe so hard

shut up all now u see?????? this Tim is talking but who the hell knows him? aaaa he was spamming veziv 2 weeks about account to bring mw/sd to battle i remember

haha calar :) remember this lb action when i pushed you so hard :) or svar action where you cant kill stake :) and you left to aurora :) haha fucking noob :) bb

/Veziv

stop troll guys I dont need to play this game :) really if u troll i leave vt and u can go to kaczooh ots

This calar is no one in tibia world, who who knows him from 8.6? no one on kyra 160 rp that brings bolt for naruto to okolnir frosts, only know on shadow big nuub rily.

/Veziv

tim ? i dont know this guy :) but i think he bring me potions to warzone :) no1 knows u so stop talking :)

Look at halle, he moves in he pots people he throw mw hes doing everything pushing people? see that's a good EK halle god of tibia.

/Veziv

Guys be carefull Patryk Veziv Siwek is on fb already :) he will join forum soon so be ready :) just dont give up come back all the time its fun

stop making shits rily :) fuck you shleder i ban you :) they always trolling :)

and here goes the classic
WHERE IS OUR MAGES ?? LOOK HOW MANY THEY GOT ... ITS NO POINT... LOOK THEIR MAGES WE CANT KILL NO1 ...

ok ban shleder dont unban him lokuf its always same shit with him :) dont listen to this kid shleder !!!! he always trolling !!!! its all because of shleder !!!! we dying because of him

fuck you shleder rly i delete your account

I WILL NEVER UNBAN YOU AGAIN I PROMISS

5 min later

15:24 New Contract Char [400]: join vent

Veziv: We can win with Kaida now it's open we are 25 they are 30 but we can do it easy.
Calar: Veziv count to 3
Veziv: 1,2,3
Aiven, ananas,Keppi,closet,gym, rush = ue.

Veziv: Okey go gate i don't play this game, calar bb you trolling all the time with aiven bb. account deleted

Back