• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lets start a forum warmode here

Shut up shleder yo piece of shit that joine calar to exp on grims, you piece of shit remember lb boat fight? when i szczoting every 1 ? omel boom, calar boom, kayto boom, don't u remember?

this shleder is maturbating now because he made a popular thread :) fuck him rly :) 10 faces :)

calar you know you are nothing :) even aiven said who is this calar ? :) fucking random from grzyboria eu bringin me arrows to grims :) i crushing you so hard and you leaving to aurora :) HAHAHAHAHH NOOB

Shleder but who are you? you can only bring me convince runes to hellgorka or avalanche to lapa so he can use them at cormaya rotwroms..

Raijly shleder who are u ? U can stand on the wait place at burger king and buy burgers for calar only

jordi this shit makes my computer 3 fps
Golden_Rune_Emblem_(Avalanche).gif
Avalanche1.gif

@Shleder
[QUOTE=" :) majczal you are so stfu :) [/QUOTE]

Me no inglish . Me not understand.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Buy all BP Explo / AB !!! me not travel

kto ma wiedziec ten wie kachuji stary menel najebal sie bo cwelem sie zwie ironia ciezka sprawa kaguya dla matki puste butelki ze smietnika wykrada ^^xD

best copiers of vezivs english? yeye i know

kaguya? never heard

Back