• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lets start a forum warmode here

"Slibaha, majczal and Flandiezor like this."

The likes you earned show what kind of quality your replies are.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
To that ,,nie znam" or ,, i dont know you , who is this ?" trend i can only say that this is getting boring really guys. Get something new something fresh .
You dont know me, because im not talking with piece of shits ( what I'm actually doing. LMAO )
Easy.

To that ,,nie znam" or ,, i dont know you , who is this ?" trend i can only say that this is getting boring really guys. Get something new something fresh .
You dont know me, because im not talking with piece of shits ( what I'm actually doing. LMAO )
Easy.
so dont talk with us fucking random

Easy.

quality lol you mad? first starting trash talk and then cry bitch

no1 knows you cuz you are from trade never played anywhere xD thats the reason every1 asks who the fuck are you

@Shleder

You invited me to forum fight. You made the first step, deal with it.
Yes i mean the quality of your replies. Only retards likes that.

oki but make anihilator cuz idk ahahhhh imma true gamgler sorri

acc: deszkuduro
pass: deszczwel
Fuck you puta pendejo jodido el coño maricon pinche verga gringo full burro comido mi mierda putito el gay en mi cama te amore accept wm? 1v1

Fuck you puta pendejo jodido el coño maricon pinche verga gringo full burro comido mi mierda putito el gay en mi cama te amore accept wm? 1v1
LOL HAHAHAHHAHAHAH callate gringo de la verga yo no mexicano Barcelona dominando gilipollas

Back